BY SENTRY FIPROGUARD

For Use Only on Dogs & Puppies 45-88 Lbs Over 8 Weeks of Age. Kills Fleas & Ticks. Kills Chewing Lice. Controls Mites that May Cause Sarcoptic Mange. Waterproof. Contains Fipronil - the Active Ingredient Used in Frontline Top Spot® For Dogs* Net Contents:  Three 0.023 fl oz applicators 1-800-224-PETS. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Haley G.
Pet Lover Expert
This works just as well as Advantage for our indoor Boxer. We've been using it about 3 years and will continue to. Our girl is an indoor dog but she goes out to play in the yard every day and will sometimes pick up fleas. We were tired of paying so much for other brands and decided to give this a go. She has not had a flea problem since.
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
I cannot speak to the flea-prevention aspect of this, because my dog did not have fleas to start with, and he is an indoor dog. However, we bought this hoping the cheaper option would work well. When we put this on the dog, it burned and irritated his poor doggy skin! He was so uncomfortable that he would actually get up and try to run away from his own shoulder skin. I felt terrible. Never again will my poor Clyde experience that.
Angie H.
Fairview Hts, IL
I have gotten so tired of spending so much money on flea control from my vet that does not even work. i tried this because it is less expensive. to my surprise it worked better than the frontline, but still does not totally get rid or prevent fleas. i just give my dog their flea baths every couple weeks and let them wear flea collars because that seems to be what works best for our needs.
Natalie M.
Laytonville, CA
I bought this from our local feed store hoping that it would work when the other name brands don't even stop the fleas in our area. I was very disappointed when the flea activity on our dogs didn't even slow down... At least the name brands stop them for a few days.
Wendy M.
Chaffee, Nd
Used this product on my dog, 65lb German Shorthair, it seemed to work good gor a few days. After two weeks I was picking 20+ ticks off my dog. I used another dose, which seemed to work for about a week. Another week later I applied the third application. My dog is still covered in ticks. I do not recommend this product to anyone.
courtney f.
Plano, Tx
It just doesn't work. Thought I'd go the cheap route one day and give it a try to see how it would compete with our usual frontline. Nope. I won't ever make that mistake again.