Sentry Bluetooth Earbuds uploaded by Amy L.Sentry Bluetooth Earbuds uploaded by SarahNiña P.Sentry Bluetooth Earbuds uploaded by Alison L.

BY UNKNOWN

These rechargeable Sentry Bluetooth Earbuds feature wireless operation and an in-line microphone. Includes removable sport hooks, USB charging cable, and small, medium and large ear pads. see more...

Amy L.
Sentry Pro Series Premium:Bluetooth Wireless Mic & Earbuds This is just amazing, I love these earbuds, they are wireless, so they have no cords that tangle, they're convenient, Rechargeable, and best of all they have a built in Mic . They're Durable, strong and the sound quality and definition are outta this world, I am definitely sold on @Sentry Products.
SarahNiña P.
I'm not exactly sure if these are the same brand but I saw these at TJMaxx and I thought to myself "ohh! Look wireless headset!! Let's see if these are good." I've never really tried Bluetooth headsets before but I just wanted to see if these were good. And OMG! These are amazing! And they're loud, I haven't had to raise to sound past one bar on the volume! The headphones and earphones are both equally as loud. I'm so happy that this box came both, I can choose between the two! Ohh &it came at a good price! It was $19.99 but originally it was $35 which isn't bad either especially when it comes with headphones and earphones.
Alison L.
Maxville, ON
Just bought these a couple of days ago. I had never used wireless ear buds before, but they make my life so much easier! No more getting caught on doorknobs and drawers for me! They come with a charging cable and carrying case, which are both very convenient. Love, love, LOVE!!