Sentry 18 oz Oatmeal Flea & Tick Shampoo uploaded by Janet A.Sentry 18 oz Oatmeal Flea & Tick Shampoo uploaded by Janet A.

BY SENTRY

Keep your pet clean and flea-free with this conditioning shampoo. Lather up your pet with this shampoo that not only cleans, deodorizes and conditions, but will also kill fleas and ticks for up to 10 days. This rich, conditioning formula with oatmeal effectively kills pests that can harm your pet. Ideal for dogs with sensitive skin. Not recommended for use on cats or kittens. Active Ingredients: Permethrin, Colloidal Oatmeal Directions for Use: Shake Well. Wet dog's coat thoroughly, pour a small amount in the cup of your hand. Starting at the head and working back, work up a lather, then rinse. Available in an 18 fl. oz. bottle. see more...

• Where could I get this shampoo from and is the price reas...4 Answers
  • Does this flea shampoo truly work?3 Answers
Janet A.
Reseda , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog has extremely sensitive skin so i cant use just anything. Whenever I see she has a light rash i sooth it with this oatmeal shampoo & she stops scratching herself intensively
Mariah C.
Virginia Beach
This shampoo smells so yummy!! I rescued a little chi that was covered in fleas, he was so bad that he had chewed all of his skin and fur off the back half of his body. So, before taking him home we went to Petsmart, got this shampoo and some flea medication. I gave him 2 baths in a row with this shampoo and voila!! They were GONE. So with this shampoo and his flea meds he was flea free and his hair grew back and he was happy as ever :) wish I would have taken pictures but sadly didn't.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Effective & smells so good. The scent lasts on my dog & makes him so much more enjoyable to be around. I have an 8 week old pit & he hates bath time. But this shampoo rinses quickly and easily, but leaves a lasting scent which I feel is important :))
Lauren P.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is a solid flea shampoo= it gets most of the fleas off and more importantly keeps my golden from incessantly itching. I would say it's a good value for its price and is easily found in pet stores. I'd definitely buy it again, as I have good sucesss with it. My baby also smells great afterwards which is never a bad thing :)
Marlenni L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: PetSmart
When I got a new puppy she had fleas. This was a great aid in killing the bugs to be able to remove them. My dogs have no had a bug ever since. This one personally doesn't smell too much like chemicals either, which is great. I recommend this product definitely. Its good to use every once in a while.
Amy B.
Orlando, FL
This did kill most fleas on my Maltese. She has long white fur and I easily spotted the fleas. You have to make sure you get the head well and first because I noticed the fleas ran to her eye area and that was very difficult. I followed the directions and after she was done her fur felt very dry. I still noticed 2 or 3 fleas when she was done. This did most of the job but wasn't my favorite product.
Haley O.
Tolleson, AZ
I really enjoyed using this. The sent was nice and it bubbles nicely. My dogs seemed very comfortable and was not irritated at all. I have a Dotson and Chihuahua that I use it on. I enjoy that you can still smell the sent even after it has been rinsed off.
Maribel J.
Santa Ana, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I mainly use this in addition to her flea pill medication to further help with prevention. The oatmeal component is gentle in her skin which is sensitive to harsh perfumed soaps. You can find it online and in stores.
Amber L.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog has very sensitive furr and this gives us no issues. Leaves her smelling great and kills the fleas. With the added bonus of repelling mosquitoes which is one of our top reasons to try in the first place.
Ivy B.
Lucedale, MS
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this shampoo for my 1 yr old husky. She had gotten some fleas after being at my moms and it got rid of them quickly. I also love the scent.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where could I get this shampoo from and is the price reasonable?
Kristin J.
Oak Hill, OH
Does this flea shampoo truly work?

Walmart