Sentron Naturals Baby Shampoo, Disney Winnie the Pooh, Powder Fresh, 15 fl oz (444 ml) uploaded by kim b.Sentron Naturals Baby Shampoo, Disney Winnie the Pooh, Powder Fresh, 15 fl oz (444 ml) uploaded by kim b.

BY SENTRON

Tear free. Oat extract. Jojoba oil. Aloe. Hypoallergenic. Sulfate free. Paraben free. So bubbly, we're bouncin'! Keep your little hopper happy at shampoo time with tear free Disney Baby Shampoo. Made of pure botanical extracts, it gently cleanses, conditions and maintains natural oils. The light powder scent smells fresh as spring rain. Who's ready for rub-a-dub fun in the tub! Dermatologist tested. Dye free. Natural ingredients derived from fruits and plants. Made in USA. see more...

Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
I used it on my nephew .. it was very watery and nothing like Johnson and johnson. It smells good but I wouldn't buy it again.
kim b.
presque isle, me
Absolutely love this stuff! It's hypoallergenic sulfate free paraben free and smells great!
beautystylemama u.
TORONTO, ON
I dont like this. Its a disney shampoo. I bought it for my daughter. It smells so good but it dry my daughter's hair