BY SENTRON

Lose weight while you sculpt and tone your body. Regular Maxi Climber workouts will get you Maxi Climbing towards a leaner, sexier you. Maxi Climber offers an intense workout. Climb your way to a better, firmer, healthier you with Maxi Climber explosive calorie-burning workout. Maxi Climber uses virtually the same muscles used in rock climbing. Only using your body weight as resistance, targeting major muscle groups. It s a fully integrated exerciser that can tone muscle and give you a great cardio workout. It s a total body workout that can help you sculpt lean, sexy legs, a tight lifted butt, rock-hard abs and toned, contoured triceps and biceps. Plus, you can burn calories to lose weight while you sculpt and tone. see more...

• How hard is it to maintain a balance on this? 2 Answers
  • It is easy to use? How effective is this?1 Answers
  • Does this give you a great workout and help tone the most common ...1 Answers
Noemi R.
Homestead, FL
I love this machine it works so good and it tracks your calories to know how much your burning and it takes up a little bit of space mines fits anywhere
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Got this machine a month ago and I really like it so far. I haven't been able to use it frequently enough due to school starting for the kids. I will say it's a great workout. Seems to work the whole body and takes some time to work up to 30 mins. I couldn't do more than 5 minutes at a time the first week. It's lightweight and I was able to put it together by myself in about 20 minutes. Seems like it would store pretty easy in the back of a closet or under the bed.
Andrea D.
Henderson, NV
When I got this on my doorstep it was a pretty heavy box. A little complicated to assemble by yourself, but it's doable. It took me about an hour to put it together. I expected this to be a little more sturdy and also to have some resistance to it, but it doesn't have any. It's great for cardio, but it's not very easy to store as it is a little tall once it's put together. I would say it's worth the money, but not if you intend it to be your solely workout equipment, I would suggest to also incorporate some type of weight lifting regimen to go with this.
Lenysa R.
Bronx , NY
Omg this machine right here! It's like a all part of your body worker kind of machine. You know it's good when every inch of your body hurts! I don't think it have any bad thing to say. Over all works for gluteus, arms, legs, and tummy all at once. Folds very slim so it can be under your bed if you don't have much space. Easy to close and open.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
I never thought this product was actually going to give me a legit full body workout, but I was given one as a gift so I had to try it out. Assembly was simple and took me about 15 minutes. The workout itself is a lot more intense than I expected. I spent 10 minutes on it and the next day I felt it in my arms, thighs and core. I gave it 4 stars because I feel like the base could be sturdier. Otherwise this is a decent piece of equipment.
laurin n.
West Bloomfield, MI
I would really like to buy this one day, I've seen it all over TV it looks like it's affordable and it looks like I will meet my expectations if I buy it!!
Ivon C.
Somerton, AZ
Easy to use, results in days. Affordable price. Works out all body is the best of all. Helps legs abbs arms and gloots
Ruth S.
How hard is it to maintain a balance on this?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Does this give you a great workout and help tone the most common trouble areas of your body ?
Paloma E.
It is easy to use? How effective is this?