BY SENTINEL

With Sentinel Spectrum you can protect your dog from both heartworm and fleas And thats not all Sentinel Spectrum protects your dog from six types of parasite in all heartworm whipworm hookworm roundworm tapeworm and fleas Also administering the monthly tablet is a piece of cake thanks to Sentinel Spectrums beefflavored chewable and tasty design Sentinel Spectrum is sure to keep your dog pest free see more...

Carson C.
concord, NC
I have used this brand since my dog was a puppy. We have used it as he has grown into each different weight group. It is vet recommended and we have never had any issues with it. It is peanut butter flavored too so my dog does not mind taking it!
Kim P.
Murphysboro, IL
Reasonably priced and this is the only medicine I will use on my dog. I was skeptical at first but I loved it and haven't had any issues since we have started it
Karen O.
Hanford, CA
Love that this covers heart worm and fleas! My dog doesn’t love the taste I’m guessing because she is never excited to eat them but I love that it’s one medication me and treats multiple things! I just squirt cheez whiz on it and she eats it. Haha
Emily O.
sharon
Great product. I like it better than heartguard. It helps with fleas in addition to preventing heartworms. While it is expensive, so is heart work treatment. Totally worth it to make sure your dog is safe from parasites.
Samantha R.
Dearborn, MI
We have been giving this to our dog once a month for two years and he has never had fleas or ticks (we live in a sub division, so take that as you will).
Jennifer B.
Gold Coast
I've given this excellent product to my small dog since she was a puppy.  She has never had one flea, it is easy to give her once a month and even after 8 years she still takes her chew.  I purchased my chews online and I find that they are very good value for a great product.