Sensuous Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz by Estée Lauder uploaded by Yelitsa V.Sensuous Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz by Estée Lauder uploaded by leslie H.Sensuous Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz by Estée Lauder uploaded by Ruska M.

BY SENSUOUS

Warm. Luminous. Feminine. A modern new definition of sensuality. Confident and elegant. A rich core of Molten Woods and Amber, surrounded by atmospheric florals, warmed by a hint of Pepper and a touch of Honey. Sizes: 1.0 oz, 1.7 oz. or 3.4 oz. Estee Lauder Sensuous Every woman wears it her way. Perfume Type: Woody Amber From the minute it touches a woman's skin, Estee Lauder Sensuous becomes a natural reflection of her. Her grace, confidence and charm. Subtly different on each woman who wears it, the rich, mysterious core of Molten Woods and glowing Amber pulses with a warm, luminous, feminine passion. Enveloping this molten core of precious woods comes the unexpected scent of atmospheric flowers; feminine and airy. A veil of petal-soft textures: sheer Jasmine, Ghost Lily, lush Magnolia and an exclusive Ylang essence. Captivating traces of Black Pepper add mystery to the delicious woodiness and sensuality of creamy Sandalwood. Addictive Honey enhances the warmth, lingering deep within the fragrance while a surprising hint of Mandarin Orange Pulp creates a touch of juiciness to tantalize the senses. Lingering far after she's gone, a celebration of a woman in full possession of her powers. see more...

• I have been looking for a good Estee Lauder perfume that doesn't ...1 Answers
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
I don't even know how many compliments I get from wearing this perfume. Especially from older man and woman. It has a earthly smells kind of a cigar, tobacco manly scent but very settle also very soft like Amber and its warm. It reminds me of Givenchy Organza from back in the days don't know if they discontinued it. very womanly, classic with personality I love it. I highly recommend this to anyone from the age 25 and up
Mayra G.
Benton City, WA
Best for everyday use! Delightful smell the packaging is classy and beautiful! You couldn't go wrong with this fragrance! You could find this fragrance at the Estée Lauder counter inside Macys. Yes I would totally recommend this to everyone!
Yelitsa V.
Doral, FL
#EsteeEditContest This product smells very sweet, I love it. Since I use I feel very sophisticated. Soon I'll buy another bottle , because I use it a lot and is running out . recommended!
Karen M.
Yuma, AZ
Amazing smell everyone compliments me when I wear it. It has a strong smell at first but then it's very light and sweet. The packaging is so cute !
Abbe J.
Warm, ambery & spicey. Truly a sexy fragrance, lasts incredibly well. Definitely a recognizable scent. Good value for the size and lasting power.
Katie C.
Durham, North Carolina
Love this parfum!!!! It meshes with your own personal smell and smells different with everyone but in the best way! Looooovvveeee
Ruska M.
Very nice smell and does not go away easily. Not one of THOSE perfumes that smell bad first 20 minutes and then after they air out, they're fine or vice versa... smells the same, very nice when you spray it on, after an hour and after 8 hours... My scarf smelled for days..
Candace W.
Smyrna, GA
I got this as a birthday gift when I graduated high school (over four years ago) and I still have it. Not because I don't like it, I use it for all special occasions and it smells amazing. I love it. It's long lasting with only a few sprays so it can be used for years! My first grown up perfume and I'm so glad to have it.
Annamarie F.
Plainfield, NJ
I love this perfume, it smells fantastic but light. Definitely not overpowering like some other perfumes. Office approved. The only downside is that it has short staying time, doesn't last very long and I wish it did. Otherwise I would give this 5 stars.
Ana A.
Smells pretty good to me but it might not be for everyone as my daughter didn't like it much. She still gifted it to me though.
Alyssa T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a good Estee Lauder perfume that doesn't smell too aged. I want a mature smell that isn't too sweet. I would go look through perfumes for myself, but after smelling so many perfumes and coffee beans, I burn out on fragrance shopping really fast.