BY KEVYN AUCOIN

Kevyn AucoinSensual Skin Fluid Foundation, 20 mLDetailsLuxurious, ultra-lightweight fluid foundation that provides luminous coverage, "no makeup" feel, glides on to provide smooth, luminous looking skin with buildable coverage. Serum formula features potent anti-aging ingredients including Pigmento Perfetto, a powerful marine-based algae extract known to fight the production of Progerin, a protein that accelerates aging by encouraging loss of firmness and elasticity. Buildable coverage, from light to medium/full. Long wear coverage wears for 6-8 hours. Oil free, water free, powder free paraben free and nano ingredient free. Dermatologist tested. How to Use: Always start with a freshly moisturized and primed skin. We suggest using Kevyn Aucoin The Primed Skin Developer for a flawless canvas. Start by dropping a small amount of product onto your fingertips or the Kevyn Aucoin The Foundation Brush and apply starting at your nose blending outwards to your hairline. 20 mL/ 0. 68 fl. oz. Designer About Kevyn Aucoin: In 2001 legendary makeup artist to the stars, Kevyn Aucoin, created his own line of products to capture every woman's true beauty. By utilizing the highest quality ingredients, innovative new formulas, and seasonal twists on timeless staples, every woman is destined to fall in love with the Kevyn Aucoin beauty line. An arsenal of practical, pretty, and problem-solving products, Kevyn Aucoin will ensure you master "essential glamour". see more...

Hilda C.
New England
Review for: SF 03 more...
My Holy Grail Foundation.

I'm very picky when it comes to foundation. I only apply it in my T zone and under eyes, so it has the match my skin color *exactly*. It can't oxidize. It needs to dry completely, no tacky feeling. No or minimal fragrance. I want light coverage, just enough to smooth out my good but slightly aging skin.

I must have tried samples of 30-40 foundations before finding this. I'm porcelain with pink undertones; SF 03 is an exact match, and doesn't change color. I can smooth it on with fingers, 3 minutes later it's completely set. [And did I say it lasts all day?] No scent, and enough coverage to erase 5-10 years of age without looking like makeup. Perfect!

I have heard one needs excellent condition skin or this looks bad. My skin is very good, not perfect, and it looks fine. I don't use a primer.

It won't be perfect for everyone, but it should be on everyone's "Must Try This" list.
Max C.
Dover
Review for: SF 02 more...
I got this on a huge discount from TJ Maxx. I want to start by saying that I wouldn’t pay full price for this. It’s very nice and gets a lot of natural coverage, but it can catch on my dry spots if I forget to moisturize. It’s worth the $20 I paid, but not for the $65 they’re asking.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
I have a very love hate relationship with this foundation. I love it on my clients, some of them wear it so nicely, but this one just does not love my skin. There's something in it that Im allergic to. I get surface bumps, and it makes me so sad, because this is really a great color match for me. Im fair skinned, and I normally have to match a few different foundations in order to get the right shade, and this one just matches me sooo perfectly; but alas the formula hates my skin.

On my clients, this is a light/medium coverage, but also buildable foundation. It glides on the skin and works well with other cream based products. This one also works well with my more mature skinned clients.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Other more...
How come this foundation took so long to come into my life?!? I received a sample from sephora of a few different shades and OMG AMAZING! I have a hard time finding a foundation that matches my skintone but this does flawlessly. I have light acne scars and this covers them with a little extra coverage. Best part is the areas that I need to build up dont end up getting cakey looking. My favorite way to apply this, is to mix it with a little moisturizer. I feel it helps to go on a little smoother.
🅘🅛🅘🅐🅝🅐 T.
Beautiful light and buildable coverage base! It truly feels like it melts into my skin and becomes one. The formula is hydrating, gentle and feels like silk against my face. Worth the splurge!
Laura M.
Chehalis, WA
This foundation was one of the best foundations I've had in a long time! I wear when I go for a night out of the town it stays on and give me the perfect coverage to cover every imperfection. I rarely have to wear concealer over it. Definitely recommend this to anyone with combination skin
Ying W.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite foundations! I've used quite a few so far, and none have really matched my skin tone. This matches it perfectly and has buildable coverage, and it doesn't make my face feel very heavy.
Kimberly H.
Topmost, KY
Goes on so smooth and soft and keeps skin feeling great from start to finish. Everything that you need covered, get covered... yet it's not a heavy coverage and natural looks still shine through.
Amanda R.
Kevyn Aucoin makes gorgeous skin products. This one is no different then the rest. It is long lasting, smooth, light, and just overall gorgeous.
Amira I.
Zachary, LA
One of my favorite foundation and it's light weight and has soooo much coverageeee love it so much really recommend it :))))))
stephanie a.
Bakersfield, CA
How come this foundation is differnt from cover girl
Michelle T.
Henderson, NV
Why is this foundation expensive is very worth it? Can you compare this to too faced born this way or th Estée edit double wear?
Elizabeth C.
Topeka, KS
Is this foundation good for oily to combo skin. I've seen many reviews on it from good to bad and was seeing if any others here had an input or if it's worth the price?
Grace S.
Does this foundation leave a more natural look or can you tell you have foundation on?
Lilly M.
Lake Balboa, CA
I'm looking for a foundation that will stay put all day. I work 12 hours and do not have time to constantly fix my makeup. Would you recommend?

Amazon