Sensodyne True White Toothpaste, Mint 3 oz (Pack of 3)

by Sensodyne

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 310158085706Brushing with abrasive toothpaste wears the sensitive areas of your teeth. Sensodyne True White Mint Toothpaste has the lowest abrasion formulation ever in a Sensodyne toothpaste. With twice daily brushing, it is...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sensodyne True White Toothpaste, Mint 3 oz (Pack of 3)!
Town Creek, AL
Purchased at: Target
This product is great if you have sensitive teeth. Leaves them white and your teeth less sensitive. The taste isn’t great! The results are awesome. Worth the price!
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product because I have sensitive teeth. I have a couple of cavities and I have a crown that is broken that needs to be fixed but this is a toothpaste that helps me throughout the day after I brush my teeth in the morning I'm able to drink coffee without it irritating my teeth I would recommend this toothpaste to anybody that has issues with their teeth and her a problem with hot and cold products it helps whiten your teeth also but the main reason I use it is because of the issues I have with teeth.
Purchased at: Target
I love Sensodyne toothpaste! It truly helps make my teeth less sensitive and still whitens. I normally have sensitive teeth but it got even worse with pregnancy. I was so glad to be using Sensodyne to help combat everything. My teeth felt less each day and kept me comfortable my entire pregnancy. I use this everyday and highly recommend it!
Miamisburg, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
It is a good toothpaste that helps reduce the effects of sensitivity. It also comes with the added benefit of whitening teeth. I would recommend it to my friends if they were suffering with sensitivity. I have used it for years.
Frankfort, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I was obsessed with this for a while my mom was using it and getting it for the both of us, but it never left my mouth/teeth feeling as clean as others did. I still would use it but I don’t personally go out and buy it.
Lancaster
Hey you guys going on in a long way are going to the game and then you go ahead and go see what you wanna is like that I wanna is a way you to feel bad for you and you guys are doing good you are doing good and y’all love y’all so yeah yeah that’s fine I don’t wanna was
Athens , PA
Purchased at: Target
I use this toothpaste because I have sensitive teeth. It is great for my teeth and does not cause any pain. My teeth feel clean after and not gritty. I would recommend this product to anyone. It comes at a great price.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good toothpaste for anybody who has sensitive teeth. It does help whiten your teeth are use it daily. This toothpaste is a little more pricey than normal however I am overall satisfied with the product.
Plymouth, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I cannot say enough about this toothpaste! It came recommended by my dental hygienist and it is the best toothpaste I have used. The whitening in it did not do anything for my teeth so that was one downfall
Tabor City, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I have very sensitive teeth. All the regular whitening toothpastes leave my teeth extra sensitive after only a few days of use. Sensodyne whitens and protects from sensitivity at the same time. Win-win! 😊

Looking for your answer?