Sensodyne Toothpaste - Fresh Mint, 2.7 oz uploaded by Kathryn B.Sensodyne Toothpaste - Fresh Mint, 2.7 oz uploaded by Evelyn W.

BY SENSODYNE

When used every day, Sensodyne® Fresh Mint toothpaste relieves sensitive teeth by building a protective barrier that blocks the pain caused by hot, cold, sweet and other contact triggers and it keeps it from coming back. Sensodyne® Fresh Mint toothpaste has a mild mint flavor that has a great taste and keeps your mouth feeling fresh and clean. see more...

• Does this really help with sensitive teeth?4 Answers
  • Does this really help your teeth so you can drink hot and...2 Answers
  • Sensodyne!! I love Sensodyne!! Even though it costs nearl...1 Answers
Jen G.
Boston
This is the most effective brand for my sensitive teeth (I grind a ton when I sleep). HOWEVER, they use two different active ingredients depending on the type of sensodyne paste you want ...which I found out when I got a new toothpaste (same brand)...and my sensitivity came back. That’s why I didn’t give them 5 stars. Maybe not everyone has this problem, but I definitely did
Natsumi O.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I started using this after noticing sensitivity to temperatures after a dental appointment. Literally right after I started using it I noticed a decrease in sensitivity. By the second use, my teeth felt back to normal. This is my go to for after dental appointments from now on.
IRAM S.
I had sensitive teeth for a very long time and could not enjoy my ice cream or hot drinks. This by far is the best tooth paste for sensitive teeth. I brush my teeth twice a day, once I wake up and before going to bed and I totally satisfied with this toothpaste. I have used others but will pick sensodyne over others any day.
Jessica V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I understand that this toothpaste is supposed to be more gentle but I really didn't like how it didn't have much mint flavor. It's really toned down and it doesn't feel like I'm getting a good clean. Maybe I should try different flavors.
Breanna N.
Jackson
This product does the job, but I feel as though it is too costly for me. I wish that it were more affordable because I have sensitive teeth. I bought this product one time, and have yet to buy again because the price is not affordable.
Sara G.
This toothpaste works very very well. I cannot go without it. The taste is good. My teeth are no longer sensitive. I only have to use it once a day. It is pricey but with every penny to be able to eat ice cream without sensitivity.
Mikayla A.
Edmond, OK
I don’t have sensitive teeth so this didn’t really do anything for me. It pretty much was just an odd texture and flavor as well. I still have it and use it if I ever run out of my everyday items but not my first choice
Sandy M.
Aynor, SC
Tried this product randomly to see if it helped with my sensitive teeth. It does help when you first brush but the protection against sensitivity doesn’t last very long unfortunately. It last maybe an hour tops
Alana E.
USA
My teeth are sensitive to cold and in general. After you brush with Sensodyne you can feel the extra layer of protection when compared to regular toothpaste. It's not a bad feeling. I actually love it...and it works. My teeth are way less sensitive to cold and everything else when I brush with Sensodyne.
Rachel O.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Taste in a toothpaste matters to me, for the price of the product and the taste I choose not to continue to purchase it. Walmart carries this brand and after my first time choose to not use it.
Lakisha H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this really help with sensitive teeth?
Vesta H.
Gallatin, TN
Does this really help your teeth so you can drink hot and cold liquids?
Va G.
Fruit Heights
Sensodyne!! I love Sensodyne!! Even though it costs nearly an arm and leg compared to the cheaper brands, for my teeth that are sensitive. It's definitely worth it! I couldn't choose a better more perfect toothpaste with my tooth aches and tooth sensitivity to cold and warm it's definitely the cure and long lasting protection!