Sensodyne Toothpaste, Fresh Impact, 0.8 Ounce Pack of 5 uploaded by Jessica W.

BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne Fresh Impact toothpaste is a refreshing combination of paste and gel that keeps your breath feeling fresh for hours. Like other Sensodyne toothpaste products, when used every day, it relieves sensitive teeth by building a protective barrier... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Candy R.
Fort Worth
If you have a tooth that just keeps bothering you even when you drink or eat food , then you hould really try this tooth paste , it took my pain away within two days but if your getting it to whiten up your teeth then i dont recomend it barley brightens up teeth
Christi A.
Ottumwa, IA
The dentist gave this to me as a sample when I chipped my tooth. My teeth have always been sensitive anyway so I went ahead and used it. I can drink ice water again without pain.
Suzie S.
Sparks, NV
Sensodyne toothpaste is a family favorite it works amazing leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean you can buy at Walmart almost anywhere any shopping center I recommend it’s worth trying especially if you have sensitive teethY
Sarah F.
Florence, AL
I love love this product!!It might not work for others but it darn sure works for me.You can eat anything after you have brushed with this if you have very sensitive teeth and tooth enamel.
Katie S.
Apple Valley, CA
This brand is definitely better for you if you have sensitive gums. Other leading brands make my gums fall off and they burn my mouth really bad but this one is definitely better.
Lee V.
I have tried multiple toothpastes and they all have made me have an allergic reaction to it like i have had swelling of the lips and the skin would peel and feel raw. I started using this product and this was the best decision of my life I can actually take care of my hygiene and feel comfortable doing it. this is a great product for people with sensitivity. If you have problems like I do then please try this you will love it!
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
I used this toothpaste because my teeth were getting sensitive to cold drinks and foods. I saw the commercial that said it cuts down on the sensitivity of teeth so I tried it out and it works great. It did just like the commercial said it would and still got my teeth clean.
Savannah F.
Lancaster, KY
I love using any sensodyne brand because my teeth are so sensitive from getting it professionally whitened and from drinking tea that eats away my enamel, I know when i'm using sensodyne that it helps prevent sensitivty as well as help my enamel.
Joe H.
Anaheim, CA
I did not really like the Sensodyne toothpaste. I did not like the taste of it. I think it does not help combat bad breath. I strongly prefer other alternatives. To me this really had a strong baking soda flavor. I picked this up at my local target.
keegan c.
Georgetown, KY
This product was recommended to me by my orthodontist. I use this on and off to help with my semsitive teeth. It has met my expectations because i notice the difference in my sensitive teeth. I am very satisfied with the outcome!