BY SENSODYNE

Improved Flavor. with Flouride for Sensitive Teeth & Cavity Protection Relieves Painful Sensitivity. Sensodyne Extra Whitening breaks up stains to get your teeth whiter and is also gentle on your teeth. Like other Sensodyne toothpaste products, when used every day, Sensodyne Extra Whitening relieves sensitive teeth by building a protective barrier that blocks the pain caused by hot, cold, sweet, acidic and other contact triggers and it keeps it from coming back.  It also leaves a fresh, clean feeling in your mouth. Sensodyne Extra Whitening is the #1 selling toothpaste for sensitive teeth in the U.S. <. see more...

• Does it have a strong minty taste?2 Answers
  • If you've also tried Sensodyne's ProNamel line, which is the supe...2 Answers
  • In comparison to Sensodyne's ProNamel line, if you've tried both,...1 Answers
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
Diberville, MS
This has helped with my sensitivity.
My teeth are sensitive to the cold like cold drinks (have to use a straw) ice cream. This has help. I don't go without straws but when having ice cream my teeth don't hurt as much. It use to really hit hard and hurt but now ice cream can hit my teeth and not cause any cold pain.
You also when using this can see what it takes off your teeth or in your mouth color wise.
When you wash your hands you see the dirt come off like the dark colored water that's what this does so you see that it's actually cleaning your teeth.
Jing Y.
Jing Y.
Sunnyvale, CA
Teeth grinders all know too well the feeling of having sensitive teeth. I went ahead to Monoprix to get new toothpaste. This one is on the higher priced side (relatively speaking) so I was hoping that it will more effectively ease off my troubles.

Nothing much happened. Maybe it takes longer for the toothpaste to work. But I can't afford to wait. Other than that, it is a pretty good toothpaste as in cleaning your teeth and freshening your breath.
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Jackson, MI
I wanted to use this to help with my sensitive teeth. I didn't care for the not so minty feeling when I was done. Guess I'm used to regular toothpaste and the minty feeling when I'm done brushing. I also noticed after I bought it that you should only use it for 2-3 weeks at a time. I will continue to use it and hope for the best. I haven't noticed my teeth being less sensitive but with regular usage I think that will change.
Shay L.
Shay L.
I'm not a huge fan of this stuff AT ALL!!! My teeth has always been sensitive and after seeing all of the commercials on how it helps yhose with sensitive teeth and so on, I thought I'd give it a try. To me, this toothpaste actually made my already sensitive teeth, even more sensitive. And, of I remember correctly I believe I paid at lead $7 or $8. I've NEVER spent that kind of money on toothpaste.
Denise J.
Denise J.
Dallas, TX
I starts using this a few months ago due to my teeth being sensitive to cold foods and also because of my gums when I heard a fluoride toothpaste would help. And it did! I'm so pleased with this toothpaste, while it took a bit kings than expected to see results. The taste is not too bad , not as minty or fresh as regular toothpaste but I can live with that!
amber c.
amber c.
Brook Park, OH
I used sensodyne because I had several very sensitive spots on my teeth. There were so many things that I couldn't eat or drink because of my sensitivities. My husband and I both started using it and it helped within weeks of use. The only reason we stopped using it is because we no longer needed a special toothpaste once our sensitivities were gone.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
This toothpaste sadly made everything I ever ate taste like pennies and copper after using. My dentist recommended it and I used it daily and I really wish it hadn't have had the effect on me that it did. I hope it works for those that truly need it to work without making everything taste like you're eating all the coins in your wallet!
Christi K.
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love this toothpaste. I've had sensitive teeth on my left side for months and I went to the dentist, but they found nothing out of the norm. I decided to try this toothpaste because I thought it might help with the sensitivity and it did! I love that the taste isn't too strong and it leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh.
Aba J.
Aba J.
Pompano beach, Fl
I thank the makers of this for creating it! I began developing a sensitive tooth and flew to the dentist to have a root canal or whatever needed to be done. The pain was so severe, he looked and saw nothing. Told me to purchase this. I was ready to cuss. But ! I did and I'm so happy I did. Saved myself a pound, crown and tooth!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
I don't really know why this wasn't the toothpaste for me, but I didn't really enjoy it. It may have been the fluoride in it or anything really, but I just didn't like it. My grandmother uses it and loves it. Maybe it is a preference thing. It is pretty much the same price as every other toothpaste in the world.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Monongahela, PA
Is this product a good buy? Does it make your teeth real sensitive? Does it actually whiten your teeth?
Sherry S.
Sherry S.
Cresco, PA
Does this toothpaste work good?
Justine U.
Justine U.
Did anyone experience gum sensitivity after starting to use this product?
Julie D.
Julie D.
How longs does it takes to have results? Thank you :)
Johanna C.
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
Does it have a strong minty taste?