Sensodyne Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth and Cavity Prevention, Maximum Strenth, 6.5 oz (3 Pack) uploaded by Esraa S.Sensodyne Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth and Cavity Prevention, Maximum Strenth, 6.5 oz (3 Pack) uploaded by Amy K.

BY SENSODYNE

Toothpaste for sensitive teeth and cavity protection. SpecificationsThree pack Relieves painful sensitivity Recommended brand by 9 out of 10 dentists Extra Whitening see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Vivian W.
When I used whitening toothpaste, my teeth got extremely sensitive but then I threw this into the mix and started switching off toothpaste. My teeth did indeed feel much better after using this. They felt stronger and more resilient. Would definitely recommend to anyone with sensitive teeth. There's almost no flavor in your mouth too, if you don't like the mint feeling, this is for you too. If the is any mint, it's hardly noticable.
Maria G.
I bought back of 4 tubes because my teeth have become more and more sensitive to hot and cold drinks and I really like the fact that it becomes much more foamy as I brush compared to other brands and that makes me feel like it gets a deeper clean. The taste is great and so far I feel like my sensitivity has improved.
Janice R.
Hampton, GA
From time to time me and hubby give our teeth a break from colgate and Arm and Hammer. We purchased sensodyne for relief and was amazed at not only the fact that our teeth felt better, but that this whitened so well. I will no longer need whitening strips.
Jenn R.
My teeth have always been sensitive, but they’ve gotten worse over the years. I’ve been using this toothpaste for about a year now and it’s definitely helped the sensitivity to cold decrease, they feel really clean and my dental checkup was perfect!
Melisa S.
I used this toothpaste after I finished my Invisalign because my teeth were SO sensitive!! After using this product for a month or so I really could feel a difference in my sensitivity! I would recommend it if you’re having similar troubles!
Alexandra S.
This is a great toothpaste because it’s geared towards sensitive teeth. It definitely helps my teeth from feeling sensitive and it also leaves a fresh taste in the mouth. It’s a little more expensive than normal but definitely worth it.
Diana N.
Pittsburg, CA
I really like this pasta because it has good taste and it does not burn me, but I also like to use other pastas. I do not just use this pasta this toothpaste has no flavor and that's why I like it a lot
Victoria A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It was not my favorite but it did pretty well. I have sensitive teeth and it is better on my teeth than other kinds but it only helped strengthen my teeth. It didn't do anything else for my teeth
Mari V.
jersey city
I do use this product frequently and I’ve had cavities. Not to many over the years but I can’t say this product really helped reduce cavities. But it does help my sensitive teeth.
Chantel A.
Work Like A Charm. I Have Sensitive Teeth Due To Enamel Weakness And Cold Drinks Are The Devil! This Product Helps Prevent Further Enamel Damage. Worth Every Penny To Me.