BY SENSODYNE

For sensitive teeth and healthy gums. Relieves painful sensitivity. Dentist recommended brand. Use Sensodyne whenever you normally brush: It contains Potassium Nitrate, clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity. It provides fast relief of tooth sensitivity within two weeks. It has fluoride for cavity protection. It fights tartar and plaque build-up above the gum line, and promotes healthy gums with regular brushing. Its great taste keeps mouth feeling fresh and clean. It whitens teeth by removing surface stains. No. 1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth. Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for over 20 years. Brushing twice a day with Sensodyne builds a shield of protection against painful sensitivity. And, since Sensodyne has fluoride, it helps protect against cavities too. This product contains no sugar. Made in USA. see more...

Geraldene P.
I have very sensitive teeth. So I had no choice but to grab it and try it. Guess what it works soo good. I brush twice a day and I have no sensitivity at all. Yes this product is very effective. I would recommend this to everyone. I would absolutely buy this product again.
Lindsey K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product works as it should for keeping the pain away from having sensitive teeth. It comes in a squeeze tube with a small screw cap. The amount of product that you receive isn't very much for the cost which is the only drawback for me as our family goes through a lot of toothpaste. However, I think the formula is a little bit stronger than the brand that are slightly less expensive so if your teeth have severe sensitivity and you cannot afford prescription strength this might be the best product for you.
Melinda D.
Thomasville
It helped some with the tooth sensitivity. But the one I had selected did not have that pleasant taste. I would have been too force myself to use it compared to brands in the past. Perhaps I should have tried a different one as I see more are available now.
Bridgett E.
BURLINGTON, VT
Amazing toothpaste! Every toothpaste that I have used from Sensodyne has been great but this one is my favorite! It helps tremendously with sensitivity and it leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed. The flavor is great and it doesn't leave a bad or weird taste in your mouth. If you are struggling with sensitivity this toothpaste is 100% the way to go!
Emily M.
Oxford, AL
I have very sensitive teeth and this product is really great! Ever since I have been using this product I don’t have that horrible pain from sweets or drinking cold water. I highly suggest this toothpaste!
Sam S.
Richmond, VA
I’ve used this toothpaste for over a decade. I used to have issues with sensitivity, especially with ice and cold foods. Sensodyne completely gets rid of the sensitivity and keeps my teeth clean overall.
Tina S.
Idaho
I love it. It reall dpes help with the sensitivity. I can eat chocolate again with little to no pain and drink cold drinks without a straw. The pros of this toothpaste is relief from sensitive teeth.I definitely would buy this toothpaste again
Sugar C.
Great fresh taste and feeling. I use this about every three months just to give my teeth and extra boost. Helps fight against the sensation of hot or cold foods and helps with whitening as well. A little pricey compared to other toothpaste.
V M.
I started using Sensodyne when I couldn’t eat ice cream or have cold drinks because my teeth were so sensitive, I’ve tried other brands but they didn’t help me the same way that Sensodyne has, I will definitely buy this product again!
member-d4b13
Love this product, if yoy have sensitive teeth this is for you.after continuous use the results are there. The ice cream and cold drink doesnt feel as bad as before. Almost non existent

Amazon