BY SENSODYNE

For sensitive teeth and healthy gums. Relieves painful sensitivity. Dentist recommended brand. Use Sensodyne whenever you normally brush: It contains Potassium Nitrate, clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity. It provides fast relief of tooth sensitivity within two weeks. It has fluoride for cavity protection. It fights tartar and plaque build-up above the gum line, and promotes healthy gums with regular brushing. Its great taste keeps mouth feeling fresh and clean. It whitens teeth by removing surface stains. No. 1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth. Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for over 20 years. Brushing twice a day with Sensodyne builds a shield of protection against painful sensitivity. And, since Sensodyne has fluoride, it helps protect against cavities too. This product contains no sugar. Made in USA. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gabrielle S.
I have a very sensitive mouth and I have tried all kinds of different products and sensodine is what seems to work best for me. My mouth is left with not one sore spot and is minty fresh. I was crazy about flavor at first but one I got used to it it was ok
April D.
My teeth were pretty sensitive, before I used sensodyne. I can in joy drinking hot or cold brevages. It definitely met my expectations. This is my first time using sensodyne, and I will continue to use it. So overall I'm pretty satisfied with it.
Lindy-Shannon W.
Old town, FL
Husband has sensitive teeth. He really loves it. Has a nice taste, I don’t usually prefer minty so I choose to go with this. A bit expensive but worth every penny. I generally but it from Walmart.
Katie S.
Apple Valley, CA
This brand is definitely better for you if you have sensitive gums. Other leading brands make my gums fall off and they burn my mouth really bad but this one is definitely better.
Diana R.
If you have sensitive teeth, think about purchasing this! I use it every day and night because it helps my sensitive teeth. After having braces, some things will do and some won’t and this has never failed me!
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove , IL
Sensodyne fall protection is definitely the best toothpaste I've ever used! I suffer from having super sensitive teeth that are very sensitive to heat and cold. Or use this every single day and have for the past six months. I no longer suffer from those problems. Definitely try this out if you're having issues with your teeth it is well worth the money. I will never use another toothpaste again
Elani K.
Welgelegen, Western Province
It's such a great toothpaste for sensitive teeth and it protects against the every day damage. It tastes good and feels good on your teeth. It probably the best toothpaste for protection and sensitive teeth.
Debbie R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
It is a great toothpaste and it really helped me with my sensitive teeth. For a long time I used this product with great success. Now my teeth are OK and I have been able to use a new whitening paste.
Amanda M.
Youngstown, OH
This is the best tooth paste for me since my teeth are always hurting especially when brushing them or anything! It's not as painful as most of them toothpastes are! Will always stick by this great product
Silvia C.
I have very sensitive teeth since I remember I can't have ice cream or even cold water because of it, I bought this one at Walmart it burns a little bit my tongue more than normal tooth paste. I'm very satisfied.