BY SENSODYNE

For sensitive teeth and healthy gums. Relieves painful sensitivity. Dentist recommended brand. Use Sensodyne whenever you normally brush: It contains Potassium Nitrate, clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity. It provides fast relief of tooth sensitivity within two weeks. It has fluoride for cavity protection. It fights tartar and plaque build-up above the gum line, and promotes healthy gums with regular brushing. Its great taste keeps mouth feeling fresh and clean. It whitens teeth by removing surface stains. No. 1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth. Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for over 20 years. Brushing twice a day with Sensodyne builds a shield of protection against painful sensitivity. And, since Sensodyne has fluoride, it helps protect against cavities too. This product contains no sugar. Made in USA. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bridgett E.
BURLINGTON, VT
Amazing toothpaste! Every toothpaste that I have used from Sensodyne has been great but this one is my favorite! It helps tremendously with sensitivity and it leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed. The flavor is great and it doesn't leave a bad or weird taste in your mouth. If you are struggling with sensitivity this toothpaste is 100% the way to go!
Melinda D.
Thomasville
It helped some with the tooth sensitivity. But the one I had selected did not have that pleasant taste. I would have been too force myself to use it compared to brands in the past. Perhaps I should have tried a different one as I see more are available now.
Flavviia W.
South Jordan
I have really bad gingivitis and done toothpaste hurt when I use I have to say this is very gentle on my gums I do not love paste but my gums base gotten better and that's thanks to sendidyne I am gonna try a whitening one too
Shelly N.
Fairmount
All sensodyne toothpasys are great. I have such sensitive teeth that modt toothpastes hurts so much, but not sensodyne. Recommend to anyone sensitive, it builds a barrier and gives long term results with continued use.
Emily M.
Oxford, AL
I have very sensitive teeth and this product is really great! Ever since I have been using this product I don’t have that horrible pain from sweets or drinking cold water. I highly suggest this toothpaste!
Paige W.
Ballston Lake, NY
I don’t hate this product but I’m a big taste person and the taste is just too much for me. It was not minty or flavored by any means. It dried out my mouth and I was very disappointed with this purchase.
Sam S.
Richmond, VA
I’ve used this toothpaste for over a decade. I used to have issues with sensitivity, especially with ice and cold foods. Sensodyne completely gets rid of the sensitivity and keeps my teeth clean overall.
Maddie M.
State College , PA
I have extremely sensitive teeth and they hurt when I eat literally anything. This protects my teeth unlike anything else I’ve ever tried. Some days, I don’t even experience pain and that feels amazing.
Dria R.
Baton Rouge, LA
The product isn't for me I just felt like is directed towards an older crowd because not teeth weren't reacting to the products within the toothpaste and I didn't really see a change.
Kara S.
My dentist gave me a sample tube of this to try after I complained about pain in my teeth when I experience extreme temperatures, such as eating an ice cream bar.  However, I did not notice any difference in the sensitivity of my teeth while using.  When the sample tube was empty, I did not purchase a full size.