Sensodyne Toothbrush uploaded by Stephanie A.Sensodyne Toothbrush uploaded by Vanja C.Sensodyne Toothbrush uploaded by Meriem_Gahtar G.

BY SENSODYNE

Gentle Cleaning In Hard To Reach Areas Soft Thorough &Amp; Gentle Cleaning Specially Designed For People With Sensitive Teeth Dentist Recommended Brand Why Is Sensodyne Precision Toothbrush Ideal For Sensitive Teeth? Sensodyne Precision Toothbrush Has Been Specially Designed For People With Sensitive Teeth.&Nbsp; Its Silky Bristles Are Designed To Gently Clean Teeth.&Nbsp; Its Small Angled Head Is Specially Designed To Provide Effective Cleaning, Even In Hard To Reach Areas. 1-866-844-2797 see more...

• Anyone else use this and feel like your teeth aren't quite clean ...3 Answers
Jennifer P.
Tulsa, OK
Sensodyne toothpaste is amazing for people with sensitive teeth! I have bought this product and brand over and over again and will continue to buy it! We buy ours at Sams Club or Walmart. It definitely exceeds my expectations and we are highly satisfied with this brand!
Anastaissa V.
Orlando, FL
Best toothbrush for sensitive gums. I bought this for the first time and it’s been an effective toothbrush works well and no longer bleed. Yes it met my expectations. I would buy again and recommend it to others.
Angie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best toothbrush. Cannot find so much in the U.S. And I miss that. The color and ergonomic design is great and the brush head is not too harsh and a perfect size, better than most oversized brush heads you can find. Always purchase a few when I'm back home, it's the only toothbrush I use
Karen V.
Myerstown, PA
Finally relief for my sensitive teeth issue. I was a little hesitant that this product would work but amazingly it did. I nolonger have any sensitivity in my mouth. What an amazing product I use it everyday two times. I will never use anything else again.
Roxan S.
Washington, DC
Although i did like this product. I did not like the feel or the hold of the toothbrush. It felt like i was holding a kid's toothbrush. i wanted the toothbrush to feel more firm in my hands. However, i like that it is good when it comes to brushing my teeth.
Jesse B.
Glenolden, PA
Sensodyne truly helps with my super sensitive teeth. I have gum recession from brushing incorrectly and after using this product for so long, the sensitivity has gone away. Also, since I use this daily, I can dab the toothpaste onto a sensitive spot (ia: if I whiten my teeth) and that sensitivity will go away! I highly recommend this to others and will continue to purchase.
Sarah C.
Fort Stewart, GA
Having my three boys killed my teeth, even though I took my pre-natal vitamins my body still pulled calcium from my poor teeth. I was left with crazy sensitive teeth and completely unable to eat anything too hot or cold or even sweet! My husband suggested changing my tooth paste and although they aren't perfect, this tooth paste has helped a tremendous amount
Pamela R.
Danbury, CT
I have sensitive teeth so my dentist recommended sensodyne. He gave me a sample but I didn't purchase once the sample was up. I didn't like that it didn't give me a minty taste. Although I felt it helped my teeth since I stopped bleeding when brushing I prefer a toothpaste that leaves a minty taste after. Overall great product for sensitive teeth
Jamie Rose S.
I bought this Sensodyne toothbrush because I was in the need of one that was gentle enough on my gums, so when my sjogrens is bothering. I found the bristles to be extremely soft, but durable as well and they did not irritate my gums at all. If you have sensitive gums and are looking a new tooth brush, I highly suggest picking up a Sensodyne one!
Alve C.
I love this toothpaste. I have been a consistant user of it for years. Believe me it does work. This is specifically for exposed roots. When your gums get to high, due to recession, you expose a part of your tooth that is extremely sensitive. Anytime food, hot or cold substances touch these nerves, you get ZINGED!!!
Mandy W.
Quebeck, TN
Anyone else use this and feel like your teeth aren't quite clean enough?