Personal CareOral CareToothpasteSensodyne
Tartar Control Plus Whitening Toothpaste

Sensodyne Tartar Control Plus Whitening Toothpaste

by Sensodyne

Sensodyne Extra Whitening sensitivity toothpaste, with twice daily brushing, helps whiten sensitive teeth and is recommended by 9 out of 10 dentists to help manage tooth pain caused by tooth sensitivity. Sensodyne sensitivity toothpaste provides proven relief from hot, cold, and sweet food and drinks, which can cause tooth pain and discomfort for sensitive teeth. It's fluoride and potassium nitrate formula provides long-lasting tooth sensitivity protection, while helps remove to stains for a whiter, healthier smile. Use Sensodyne to help manage your daily symptoms of sensitive teeth (dentin hypersensitivity), so you can enjoy all of your favorite foods and drinks without discomfort. Sensodyne Extra Whitening toothpaste reduces the pain of sensitive teeth in as little as 2 weeks.* Sensodyne sensitivity toothpaste is offered in many forms and flavors, as well as travel size. Find the right sensitive teeth toothpaste from Sensodyne to start relieving your tooth sensitivity symptoms. *With twice daily brushing

Does this help with whitening as well as being sensitive at the same time?
Does this product taste to minty ? & how is the texture of the toothpaste?
[product:sensodyne-complete-extra-fresh-toothpaste-3.4-oz] Those who’ve tried this toothpaste: what do you think about it? I have sensitive teeth and really looking for several brands to try. Thanks!
Start your review of Sensodyne Tartar Control Plus Whitening Toothpaste!
Laura G.
Greentown, PA
Sesodyne toothpaste. Meh. All that fluoride makes me queasy. I'd rather use a natural non-fluoride toothpaste. AND all that foam. Makes me feel like I have rabies. No thanks, Sensodyne. You can stay stocked on the shelf.
Isabel T.
Sensodyne Tartar Control Plus Whitening Toothpaste uploaded by Isabel T.
This tooth work excellent to sensitive tooth ,if you want be very white I recommend sensodyne extra white,theeth look more healthy and white without any feelings
Carlos H.
Jackson, GA
Sensodyne toothpaste is the best toothpaste out on the market today. I have been using this toothpaste for years now. Before I started using Sensodyne toothpaste My teeth were very sensitive to cold and sweets. Sense I started using sensodyne I haven’t had anymore sensitivity too sweets or cold.
Elyse D.
East Orange, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
The Sensodyne Toothpaste for sensitive teeth works very well in reducing the sensitivity of your teeth. Sensitivity to heat and cold can cause great deal of discomfort. This brand of toothpaste has allowed me to be able to enjoy hot and cold food again.
Jennifer G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I used this toothpaste for about 2 months and I honestly did notice a little bit of improvement on the sensitivity of my teeth. I just really cannot get past the texture of the toothpaste. I wish that it was more of a creamy texture and not so gritty. I did use my full tube but I'm not sure that I would purchase again. Would be interested in trying a different style maybe a gel.
Sabian R.
Medford, OR
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I used this when I was having major tooth pain but haven’t needed to use it since, it was a nice toothpaste though
Holly H.
Ferndale, MI
I've tried many other "sensitive" tooth paste brand and none of them really helped my toothe sensitivity. Sensodyne may be a little more expensive than some other brands but it works.
massiel H.
Bronx, NY
1,336 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta esta pasta siempre la compro porque es para personas con encías sensibles como yo estoy muy satisfecha con este producto porque puedo mantener mi higiene bucal y a la vez cuidar mis encías
Danielle E.
Wanted to give this toothpaste a try because my teeth are BEYOND sensitive and this was a major help for my teeth and gums!
Vanessa H.
I've been using this toothpaste since my dentist recommended it to me and I can notice a difference in my overall month.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...