BY SENSODYNE

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth hav...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitiv...1 Answers
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
Maddy M.
I used this toothpaste after I got a few cavities filled and my teeth felt awful. I was up alllll night with tooth pain. I went out and bought this and it helped a lot with the sensitivity. Im giving 4 stars because the toothpaste leaves a pasty white substance around your mouth after using. Easy fix with water!
Olha A.
New Castle, DE
A good tooth paste, cleans well, but so far no protection I have not noticed, like that during cleaning it is as if heated in the mouth
khadidja k.
Relizane
I had a problem with sensitive teeth and with frequent use of this product, I really did not see good results but it was not so bad
KC G.
Ottawa
I loved this toothpaste because it didn't hurt my sensitive teeth!! My teeth and gums are always very sensitive and it felt very refreshing. I would definitely use it again because the price was right and it made my teeth and gums feels great !!
Perla J.
Pharr, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I been using this toothpaste for months now and I love it! It helps with my teeth sensitivity and keeps my breath minty fresh. Two dumbs up
Georgina C.
This product its very effective in patients that suffers periodontal disease (receding gums), there is a decrease of the sensitivity but its necessary to follow a treatment with an expert.
Tessa S.
Winnipeg
I am a dental assistant and my office highly recommends this toothpaste for people with recession on their teeth and/or general sensitivity. My dentist also recommends this toothpaste regularly.
Terikay P.
Edmore, MI
I have sensitive teeth. Seem like they were getting worse and I heard about Sensodyne repair and protect toothpaste, I decided to try it and it is now all I use. I've used it for about a year or more now. My teethe no long feel sensitive. I would recommend this product to everyone. Best product on the market for teeth .
Tatiana D.
Mississauga
I suffer from very sensitive teeth and after finishing one tube my teeth felt so much better. Sensitivity is still present but I don't wince when I drink cold water anymore
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love all Sensodyne products, but the Repair and Protect is my favorite, by far!  I have struggled with several sensitive areas on my teeth for a few years now.  My dentist ended up giving me a few samples of the Sensodyne toothpaste and I ended up loving them so much, that now it's the only toothpaste I will use.  It really does get rid of all tooth sensitivity and I can now enjoy hot and cold foods daily without any discomfort.  I also like that it's not too minty and it does not burn my mouth as other toothpaste tend to do.  I also like that it just doesn't cover up the problem, but works to eliminate the problem and to repair my sensitive teeth issue!  I highly recommend!
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Paige D.
Kansas City, MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?

back