BY SENSODYNE

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth hav...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitiv...1 Answers
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
Shelby G.
Summerville, SC
I have super sensitive teeth and this always helps. This is my go to toothpaste. I can eat or drink things at any temperature without being in pain.
Nicole P.
carson
This is a must for me and my family! My teeth are highly sensitive and using this daily really helps with that. But my family who does not have sensitive teeth will only use this toothpaste!
Hiba T.
Sharjah, Bu tina
Its the best toothpaste. It is also recommended bu doctors. This one has solved all my teeth problems. Highly recommened!!
Tiffany W.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I typically buy toothpaste without glycerin because I've read in the past that it leaves a coat on your teeth, making it very hard to get down to the core and whiten your teeth.

My doctor gave me a sample of this (which contains glycerin) so I was skeptical at first. But my teeth has maintained its overall whiteness so I do love this toothpaste.

I don't understand why this particular toothpaste in the brand is so much more expensive but I won't be repurchasing because of this.
Katherine T.
Paducah, KY
I highly recommend this toothpaste if your teeth are sensitive. It has helped mine so much.
layan y.
ajman
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like colgate brand it does what it promises to do well i dont think it has any do and donts its liberal and its more natural than other brands i buy it from daily grocery stores or markets and recommend to all Colgate Optic White Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste Cool Mint
Darya P.
Weymouth, MA
The only brand of toothpaste that doesn't leave a burning sensation in my mouth and still leaves my teeth feeling clean.
Deven L.
This is my first toothpaste I use for sensitivity. It is quite expensive so I get it when it’s on offer but it’s worth it as I really think it prevents enamel, gum and reduces plaque.
Tamara B.
Oshawa, ON
Only toothpaste I've tried in recent years that I keep going back to. My teeth are sensitive and most toothpaste ends up causing me issues but this stuff didn't. Makes my mouth feel super clean and the taste isn't bad.
sharon s.
Miami
This toothpaste actually protects my sensitive teeth. When I do not use it everything makes my teeth hurt, when I use it I notice a huge difference.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Paige D.
Kansas City, MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?

back