BY SENSODYNE

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth hav...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitiv...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
Jamie A.
I love this toothpaste! I have very sensitive teeth and I started using this product about 3 years ago and I refuse to use anything else. I no longer have awful reactions to really cold and really sweet things and my dental checkups have been a lot better than they were before I started using this toothpaste!
Ashleigh C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this toothpaste. My teeth have some general sensitivity to cold, and just using Sensodyne for a few weeks helps it go away completely. I prefer the Repair & Protect to the regular Sensodyne, it has a better taste and foams up more. It's a little on the pricey side, but well worth the money.
Ashlea G.
Fort Wayne, IN
My Dentist recommends Sensodyne toothpaste so I have been using it ever since... A little on the pricey side but does help with sensitivity... I also like the mild taste and can find it anywhere. I plan to keep using it.
Sadarya B.
Ive tried this product but it didn't work for me. It didn't have a strong mint flavor and I felt it didn't leave my breath as fresh as the other brands do. It didn't meet my expectations and i wasn't very satisfied.
Jennifer F.
Fullerton, CA
I don't dislike this toothpaste. In fact, I'll continue to use it but my sensitivity is still very much there. I use it as recommended and while it has reduced the pain, it is by no means gone. Also, it's not anything else going on with my teeth. They've been very sensitive since I was a young child.
Crystal J.
Alexandria, VA
I've had sensitive teeth ever since getting a cavitiy filled incorrectly. I wasn't able to chew on one side of my mouth for over a year, and then I tried sensodyne and I can definitely tell a difference. I can now chew soft foods on that side with minimal pain! Well worth the couple extra dollars.
sara s.
I do have sensitive teeth depending on the time of year so when I do use it I can feel a difference between if I used this or something else. My mother also uses this because she has sensitive teeth year round and she love this.
Stacy S.
Homer, NY
This is the best toothpaste for sensitive teeth. It is the only toothpaste I buy because I have really sensitive teeth. I have tried other brands and they do not compare. Spend the extra money and get what works.
Evelyn R.
El Paso, TX
This toothpaste is very minty and refreshing. I've only used it once when I spent the night at a friends house and this leaves your breath smelling good all day and is effective for one day and I would buy it
Isabel G.
Mission, TX
I have really sensitive teeth and many toothpastes don't work well for me because it doesn't help the pain or sensitivity of my teeth. This product is amazing. It cleans my mouth great and protects my teeth from things that'll damage it. My teeth don't hurt whenever I use sensodyne products.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Paige D.
Gladstone, MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?