BY SENSODYNE #40 in Toothpaste

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recent...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How...1 Answers
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
May B.
I always thought I wouldn't get that super minty clean feeling from a toothpaste for sensitive teeth and I was seriously so wrong about it!!! I love using this and I love the way my mouth feels after even more. Fresh every time
Melody M.
Spokane, WA
I have been using this toothpaste for a while now because I have extremely sensitive teeth. I can tell a massive difference in the strength of my teeth since using this paste. It also gives me all day sensitivity protection that no other toothpaste does. A plus is that this brand also has gentle whitening toothpaste that gently whites without making your sensitivity worse. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!
Janet H.
Carrollton, TX
I have extremely sensitive teeth after many years of bleaching. I can hardly eat ice cream without getting a sharp pain. This toothpaste does a great job with helping the sensitivity and also leaves my teeth feeling so clean.
Jamie A.
I love this toothpaste! I have very sensitive teeth and I started using this product about 3 years ago and I refuse to use anything else. I no longer have awful reactions to really cold and really sweet things and my dental checkups have been a lot better than they were before I started using this toothpaste!
Ashleigh C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this toothpaste. My teeth have some general sensitivity to cold, and just using Sensodyne for a few weeks helps it go away completely. I prefer the Repair & Protect to the regular Sensodyne, it has a better taste and foams up more. It's a little on the pricey side, but well worth the money.
Ashlea G.
Fort Wayne, IN
My Dentist recommends Sensodyne toothpaste so I have been using it ever since... A little on the pricey side but does help with sensitivity... I also like the mild taste and can find it anywhere. I plan to keep using it.
Sadarya B.
Ive tried this product but it didn't work for me. It didn't have a strong mint flavor and I felt it didn't leave my breath as fresh as the other brands do. It didn't meet my expectations and i wasn't very satisfied.
Stacy S.
Homer, NY
This is the best toothpaste for sensitive teeth. It is the only toothpaste I buy because I have really sensitive teeth. I have tried other brands and they do not compare. Spend the extra money and get what works.
Isabel G.
Mission, TX
I have really sensitive teeth and many toothpastes don't work well for me because it doesn't help the pain or sensitivity of my teeth. This product is amazing. It cleans my mouth great and protects my teeth from things that'll damage it. My teeth don't hurt whenever I use sensodyne products.
Evelyn R.
El Paso, TX
This toothpaste is very minty and refreshing. I've only used it once when I spent the night at a friends house and this leaves your breath smelling good all day and is effective for one day and I would buy it
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
Paige D.
Raymore , MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?