BY SENSODYNE #64 in Toothpaste

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recent...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How...1 Answers
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
Christina H.
Annapolis, MD
I just recently started using Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste and I am a huge fan of it. My teeth have become sensitive over the years and my dentist recommended it to me, and it really works! I highly recommend it to those of you who have sensitive teeth!
maedla g.
I used to have sensitive teeth and find that I occasionally have nerve pains. After switching to this toothpaste all of this is gone. And added bonus is my teeth are white and it is protecting my enamel. It does not leave a funny taste in the mouth but a fresh minty taste.
Jennifer T.
Walden, NY
This stuff has been a life saver. My teeth are super sensitive to cold/heat, to sugars, to just about everything. This helped me be able to eat again. It sounds exaggerated but it's true. The extra cost comparable to other pastes is worth it to restore normality in eating again.
Desiree J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has saved my life! I used to suffer from extreme temperature sensitivity from having so many cavities filled as a kid. I used to eat lemons nonstop which has caused a lot of my enamel to eat away. This toothpaste has made a significant degree of difference in the sensitivity of my teeth. I use it everyday and no longer has such intense sensitivity!
Stephi D.
Shaw Afb, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really enjoy the formula of this toothpaste. It's super gentle on my gums. I don't normally have sensitivity issues with my teeth but this makes my mouth feel so comfortable and clean. I am a wine drinker I'll admit and this helps protect my enamel!
Karina M.
Williamsburg, VA
This is seriously the best toothpaste for sensitive teeth that I have ever used. I have a filling on a cavity that is very close to my nerve on one of my molars and it used to hurt very bad when I was eating slightly cold things like coleslaw for example. After just a couple of uses everything changed and it's amazing. I use it all the time now.
Jaclyn B.
North Port, FL
This is one of my least favorite toothpaste. Although it says it's for sensitive teeth this toothpaste made my teeth feel so fragile. While living in Alabama in the winter I thought my teeth were going to crack and fall right out of my mouth. The taste is displeasing and it also caused me tonhave problems with my gums. I would not recommend to anyone
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
This is the best tooth paste I have ever came across that really helps with my sensitive teeth. It doesn't give me nerve pain when brushing which is a big plus. It is somewhat expensive though, which leaves me buying store brands :(
Sarah H.
Spring Lake, NC
I have had sensitive teeth for as long as i can remember, its so bad that if i smile and theres cold wind blowing it can irritate them. my lack of enamel is to blame for that. this product doesn't completely solve my problem with sensitivity but it does dull it which is more relief than ive gotten from anything else ive tried
Janet H.
Carrollton, TX
I have extremely sensitive teeth after many years of bleaching. I can hardly eat ice cream without getting a sharp pain. This toothpaste does a great job with helping the sensitivity and also leaves my teeth feeling so clean.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Paige D.
Raymore , MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?