BY SENSODYNE #39 in Toothpaste

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recent...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How...1 Answers
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have had sensitive teeth for as far back as I can remember. I started using this toothpaste a few years back and now its the only toothpaste I use. It helps me to enjoy hot and cold drinks that I used to have trouble with. Very satisfied with this product.
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
I love this toothpaste it really makes my teeth feel clean. I have braces so my teeth are pretty sensitive and they are daunting to clean. It has worked for my sensitivity and I am very satisfied. I recommend this to anyone who struggles with sensitivity.
Ava S.
I love all of the sensodyne toothpastes, I have very sensitive teeth and this is the only brand that is labeled sensitive that I can actually use also when it says it whitens it really does also I like the softer mint flavoring in the sensodyne pastes
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this toothpaste. It really helps with sensitivity. My daughter loves it as well. Before Sensodyne her teeth were really sensitive and since using the toothpaste her teeth are much better. The foaming action makes your teeth feel clean.
Adrienne M.
Barstow, CA
I have super sensitive teeth ... And this is the best tooth paste I have had. I'm young and and go to the dentist every six months or so and my teeth never had any problems. This is perfect for those with sensitive teeth .
Julie L.
Waterville, ME
This is the only toothpaste I've used for years now. Truly my favorite. I would recommend it to just about anybody. I love the way it cleans and tastes. I've tried all the different kinds and loved them all!
Amelia O.
Jacksonville, FL
It's awesome how my sensitivity went away thanks to this toothpaste, it really works!! It complete all my expectations! It's a little bit expensive but it's totally worth it.
Patty G.
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my favorite tooth paste. Regardless of what brands I buy I always come back to this one. Cleans well and really does improve teeth sensitivity. Highly recommend to all
Cristina S.
This toothpaste is a life saver. My teeth feel way stronger than ever before and I felt the results even after just a couple days of use! I highly, highly recommend this.
Leah M.
La Crosse
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste changed my life! I was miserable when ever I ate or drank cold products until I started using the repair formula.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
Paige D.
Raymore , MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?