BY SENSODYNE

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recent...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How...1 Answers
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
This is my favorite toothpaste, I notice my teeth aren't so sensitive within a few days of use. When I use other toothpastes I notice it comes back, I'm definitely lost without sensodyne, Recommend this for anyone who has really bad sensitivity, mibe was very bad and has improved with using this product.
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't have majorly sensitive teeth so I can't say that it helps with sensitivity. But I can say that this is by far one of my top ranking toothpaste brands. It has a mild minty taste that doesn't make me gag. It keeps my teeth feeling smooth even after I eat. It doesn't leave that slimy film in my mouth.
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
I have receding gums and my dentist recommended this toothpaste to me to help with sensitivity. It works, and also does a good job at whitening and leaving your mouth feeling fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend and it has been a repeat purchase of mine for 10-12 years now. It works!
Michellebellemakeup W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had to start using a gentler toothpaste and this one is actually really great with no strong minty flavor like most other toothpastes that can irritate your gums. This will be great also for people who don't like the toothpastes that can fell like their burning your mouth because they're so strong.
Lauren P.
Verona, WI
I literally used this toothpaste, which is OK at best but it didn't wow me- 2 minutes later I had a grassy taste in my mouth. I thought it might have been what I ate, so I continued to use the toothpaste and I still tasted the grassiness. It didn't go away for 2 days until I finally realized it was the toothpaste- won't buy again.
Samantha K.
Apache Jct, AZ
I like toothpastes that arent super strong and get the job done. This has shown great progress in getting my teeth whiter and helping protect them against the forces of sugar (that i avoid but always eat anyway). It also isnt crazy foamy or too thin, its a great middle.
Gemini Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hands down best toothpaste everrrr!! It has helped me strengthen my sensitivity and enamel. I am actually able to bite onto ice cream again without having that sensitive chilling feel from my teeth. I am so glad I switched over to Sensodyne. A little pricey but worth it!
Cathy V.
Fullerton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this for about 2-3 years and I really like it. It helps my sensitive teeth and I usually buy mine at Costco for the value set. Before I made a switch, I used to use crest which was good but my teeth was hurt sometimes. I recommend if you have sensitive teeth to start using this.
Adreanna R.
Tremont, PA
This is by far the best toothpaste to use if your teeth are sensitive. I use this all the time and it really does help. It is a little pricey compared to the normal toothpaste, but it is well worth the money. I would definitely recommend this to everyone I know!
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have had sensitive teeth for as far back as I can remember. I started using this toothpaste a few years back and now its the only toothpaste I use. It helps me to enjoy hot and cold drinks that I used to have trouble with. Very satisfied with this product.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Paige D.
['Raymore ', ''], MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?