BY SENSODYNE #40 in Toothpaste

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recent...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How...1 Answers
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I received a free sample of this to try free and review. My front teeth are sort of sensitive, and I have noticed that they don't seem as bothered by cold foods and drinks. It does say that it keeps working and has a minty taste, but after brushing before bed, I wake up feeling like it's not still working. I've never felt that with my regular paste.
Sahra G.
Saint Mary's City
My teeth always hurt this time of the year! I don't know why but I use this every day for this time of the year. This will be my four year using this. I love that it is effective with taking the pain away and would recommend it to anyone. I know it works and that is why I keep coming back to Sensodyne Repair & Protect toothpaste.
Paisley J.
Galivants Fry, SC
I've always struggled with sensitive teeth due to grinding my teeth at night and acid erosion from acid reflux. This is the only toothpaste I use. Using it daily prevents sensitive teeth allowing me to enjoy ice cream or cold drinks without pain. It builds my enamel and strengthens my teeth. Don't know what I'd do without it.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
I started using Sensodyne a few years ago when my gums started receding. It has helped more than I anticipated with my sensitive gums. It's a little more expensive than other toothpastes, but since it's making it easier for me to eat cold foods and not have sensitive gums it's worth it to me! I love this toothpaste!
Taylor M.
Wellness Guru Expert
At first you need to adjust to the taste and texture of this toothpaste. Once you do then it's difficult to go back to an old toothpaste. I only notice a slight difference in sensitivity since I started using it a few years ago.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
This is my favorite toothpaste, I notice my teeth aren't so sensitive within a few days of use. When I use other toothpastes I notice it comes back, I'm definitely lost without sensodyne, Recommend this for anyone who has really bad sensitivity, mibe was very bad and has improved with using this product.
sara s.
I do have sensitive teeth depending on the time of year so when I do use it I can feel a difference between if I used this or something else. My mother also uses this because she has sensitive teeth year round and she love this.
Michellebellemakeup W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I had to start using a gentler toothpaste and this one is actually really great with no strong minty flavor like most other toothpastes that can irritate your gums. This will be great also for people who don't like the toothpastes that can fell like their burning your mouth because they're so strong.
Lauren P.
Verona, WI
I literally used this toothpaste, which is OK at best but it didn't wow me- 2 minutes later I had a grassy taste in my mouth. I thought it might have been what I ate, so I continued to use the toothpaste and I still tasted the grassiness. It didn't go away for 2 days until I finally realized it was the toothpaste- won't buy again.
Samantha K.
Mesa, AZ
I like toothpastes that arent super strong and get the job done. This has shown great progress in getting my teeth whiter and helping protect them against the forces of sugar (that i avoid but always eat anyway). It also isnt crazy foamy or too thin, its a great middle.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
Paige D.
Raymore , MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?