BY SENSODYNE

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth hav...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitiv...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
Camila H.
Saugus, MA
Great product for people with sensitive teeth! I recommend this to all my patients when they complained of sensitive teeth, I'm a registered dental hygienist RDH, and I have used myself! I love that it is a paste and does not have the abrasive beads, it is danger for those that brush hard. This needs about 2 weeks to see results and must be used regularly in order to keep working. Great brand!
Allison M.
Springfield, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have no filling in my teeth, so anytime I eat sweets, I get a feeling like a needle is going into my tooth and it really sucs because I LOVE sweets. After using this toothpaste for just a few days, I can already feel a difference, the pain isnt nearly as bad so I can acyually enjoy my sweets! Hoepefully the pain goes away overall the more I use it! I can't thank PINCHme enough for the chance to try this for FREE!
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
I have never had any issues with sensitivity while using this product, and when I stopped, I started to notice sensitivity! I, however, didn't have sensitivity issues prior to using this product..... it could be that my teeth grew sensitive over time and this product shielded the feeling, but I sure hope it didn't cause it! I will be repurchasing
Victoria F.
Goodyear , AZ
This is hands-down my favorite toothpaste ever I have sensitive teeth and I also get a lot of acidity in my mouth which causes bad breath and I noticed when I use this toothpaste my breath stays fresh much longer and I have no sensitivity at all the only downfall is this is typically about six dollars a tube where I buy it! But it's worth it
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received a free sample of this to try free and review. My front teeth are sort of sensitive, and I have noticed that they don't seem as bothered by cold foods and drinks. It does say that it keeps working and has a minty taste, but after brushing before bed, I wake up feeling like it's not still working. I've never felt that with my regular paste.
Sahra G.
Saint Mary's City
My teeth always hurt this time of the year! I don't know why but I use this every day for this time of the year. This will be my four year using this. I love that it is effective with taking the pain away and would recommend it to anyone. I know it works and that is why I keep coming back to Sensodyne Repair & Protect toothpaste.
Paisley J.
Galivants Fry, SC
I've always struggled with sensitive teeth due to grinding my teeth at night and acid erosion from acid reflux. This is the only toothpaste I use. Using it daily prevents sensitive teeth allowing me to enjoy ice cream or cold drinks without pain. It builds my enamel and strengthens my teeth. Don't know what I'd do without it.
Taylor M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
At first you need to adjust to the taste and texture of this toothpaste. Once you do then it's difficult to go back to an old toothpaste. I only notice a slight difference in sensitivity since I started using it a few years ago.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started using Sensodyne a few years ago when my gums started receding. It has helped more than I anticipated with my sensitive gums. It's a little more expensive than other toothpastes, but since it's making it easier for me to eat cold foods and not have sensitive gums it's worth it to me! I love this toothpaste!
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't have majorly sensitive teeth so I can't say that it helps with sensitivity. But I can say that this is by far one of my top ranking toothpaste brands. It has a mild minty taste that doesn't make me gag. It keeps my teeth feeling smooth even after I eat. It doesn't leave that slimy film in my mouth.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Paige D.
Gladstone, MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?