BY SENSODYNE

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth hav...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitiv...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
J C.
I've been using this toothpaste for awhile now and I do not really see a difference in my teeth in terms of "repair". The taste and scent is really refreshing but for the price and the delivery of the product, I would opt for a cheaper alternative from Crest or any other brand.
Robyn C.
I was excited to try this but found the taste it left and the feeling of my mouth after was not at all good! I tried using it everyday but switched back! Didn't meet my expectations at all! Might buy again it's been a few years and I would maybe try something flavored
Bernice G.
With sensitive teeth, one can also have an aversion to strongly favored toothpastes. I am one of those. Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste not only can I treat tooth sensitivity, but I'm also not dying to spit out the toothpaste long before I'm done brushing. Sensodyne is a little pricier than some other brands, but my tender teeth are happy to pay the price.
Scout F.
Samford Valley
God i hope this stuff works my poor teeth have been through it all! i brush my teeth before bed and after that i don't usually go around drinking ice water and eating ice cream so i don't know what the ads are on about but its as good a tooth paste as any, i guess
Angharad M.
Madeira Walk, Windsor
I have sensitive teeth and was advised by my dentist to use a sensitive toothpaste. Many I tried weren't very effective but this one was. I chose this one from sensodyne's range as it appeared to b similar to Colgate Total which I used to use and liked.
KC G.
Ottawa
I loved this toothpaste because it didn't hurt my sensitive teeth!! My teeth and gums are always very sensitive and it felt very refreshing. I would definitely use it again because the price was right and it made my teeth and gums feels great !!
Jess A.
I suffer from mouth ulcers so can't use anything with sls in so this tooth paste is perfect for me. I don't get ulcers when I use this and my tooth sensitivity has also reduced. Plus it leave a really fresh minty taste.
Kelsey B.
Mendenhall , Ms
Not a bad paste just not the best taste to me. I'm picky about tooth paste and if it isn't minty or tingly I don't feel that it is effective. This was just a no for me personally. I didn't feel my mouth was clean enough.
Stephanie M.
Sensodyne Repair and Protect toothpaste has become a staple in my oral care routine. I use it every single day, and it has made an incredible difference in the sensitivity of my teeth. Compared to other sensitivity toothpastes I've tried, Sensodyne has definitely been the most effective.
Sandi S.
Arnold, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sensodyne repair and protect toothpaste is great! My teeth are sensitive to cold drinks and foods and this toothpaste helps them not be so sensitive. I also like that it also helps repair and protect my teeth!
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Paige D.
Gladstone, MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?