BY SENSODYNE

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recent...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How...1 Answers
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
khadidja k.
Relizane
I had a problem with sensitive teeth and with frequent use of this product, I really did not see good results but it was not so bad
Courtney L.
I recommend this toothpaste to all of my patients! I have sensitive teeth myself and use this toothpaste too. Out of all the sensitive toothpastes on the market this is the top one I recommend!
Deven L.
Dereham
This is my first toothpaste I use for sensitivity. It is quite expensive so I get it when it’s on offer but it’s worth it as I really think it prevents enamel, gum and reduces plaque.
Antonella L.
Yo tengo dientes sensibles y un día que fui al odontólogo me recomendó que usara Sensodyne. Como mi molestia era muy intensa cada vez que consumía algo caliente o frío le hice caso. Semanas después me di cuneta de la diferencia porque cada vez que tomaba una bebida muy caliente o muy fría ya no sentía molestia alguna. Recomendaría este producto a personas que también sufren de sensibilidad dental.
Simone M.
Sydney
I used this toothpaste for a few months, and while i did find that it worked as the ads suggest, i find that it is much more overpriced than the regular brand of toothpaste, which now offers a sensitive range also. I do like the product, and it works well, however there isn't much drawing me into the brand and convincing me to fork out the extra for something i can get for much less of the price.
Yama J.
I was recommend this toothpaste by my doctor as i was starting to have holes in my tooth. He said that the toothpaste would block and repair the holes so that sweet stuff doesn't hit the nerves in my tooth, which normally causes pain if it does. Every since i used the toothpaste i no longer have pain.
June C.
I've been using this toothpaste for awhile now and I do not really see a difference in my teeth in terms of "repair". The taste and scent is really refreshing but for the price and the delivery of the product, I would opt for a cheaper alternative from Crest or any other brand.
Robyn C.
I was excited to try this but found the taste it left and the feeling of my mouth after was not at all good! I tried using it everyday but switched back! Didn't meet my expectations at all! Might buy again it's been a few years and I would maybe try something flavored
Scout F.
Samford Valley
God i hope this stuff works my poor teeth have been through it all! i brush my teeth before bed and after that i don't usually go around drinking ice water and eating ice cream so i don't know what the ads are on about but its as good a tooth paste as any, i guess
Bernice G.
With sensitive teeth, one can also have an aversion to strongly favored toothpastes. I am one of those. Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste not only can I treat tooth sensitivity, but I'm also not dying to spit out the toothpaste long before I'm done brushing. Sensodyne is a little pricier than some other brands, but my tender teeth are happy to pay the price.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Paige D.
['Raymore ', ''], MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?