BY SENSODYNE

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth hav...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitiv...1 Answers
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
Susanne B.
Calgary, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got a teeth whitening from the dentist and my teeth became extremely sensitive. So I bought this toothpaste and I must say the pain went away. The only downfall is that this tooth paste doesn't leave a very lasting fresh breath .
Kimberley J.
London, Lambeth
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I Used To Love This Toothpaste Until It Kept Giving Me Toothache I Switched To Another Brand And My Toothache Went Away Straight Away I Don't Recommend This Toothpaste I Wasn't Satisfied I Was In Pain Maybe I Was Allergic
Vitaliia C.
Richmond , BC
I think this tooth paste is pretty good. It does the job! Like the taste - refreshing! I have been using it for a while. My dentist recommended it to me. There are so many options available! But I personally prefer this one among others.
Victoria M.
Tofield, AB
This has been a life saver for me. I have a little recession on my gums and this has helped to relieve the sensitivity. My dentist told me to use it over pronamel. I would recommend it to anyone with sensitivity
khadidja k.
Relizane
I had a problem with sensitive teeth and with frequent use of this product, I really did not see good results but it was not so bad
Courtney L.
I recommend this toothpaste to all of my patients! I have sensitive teeth myself and use this toothpaste too. Out of all the sensitive toothpastes on the market this is the top one I recommend!
Deven L.
This is my first toothpaste I use for sensitivity. It is quite expensive so I get it when it’s on offer but it’s worth it as I really think it prevents enamel, gum and reduces plaque.
Antonella L.
Yo tengo dientes sensibles y un día que fui al odontólogo me recomendó que usara Sensodyne. Como mi molestia era muy intensa cada vez que consumía algo caliente o frío le hice caso. Semanas después me di cuneta de la diferencia porque cada vez que tomaba una bebida muy caliente o muy fría ya no sentía molestia alguna. Recomendaría este producto a personas que también sufren de sensibilidad dental.
Simone M.
Sydney
I used this toothpaste for a few months, and while i did find that it worked as the ads suggest, i find that it is much more overpriced than the regular brand of toothpaste, which now offers a sensitive range also. I do like the product, and it works well, however there isn't much drawing me into the brand and convincing me to fork out the extra for something i can get for much less of the price.
Yama J.
I was recommend this toothpaste by my doctor as i was starting to have holes in my tooth. He said that the toothpaste would block and repair the holes so that sweet stuff doesn't hit the nerves in my tooth, which normally causes pain if it does. Every since i used the toothpaste i no longer have pain.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Paige D.
Kansas City, MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?

back