BY SENSODYNE #40 in Toothpaste

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recent...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How...1 Answers
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
Angie P.
This is a miracle, I do have braces and my teeth have become very sensitive, so my orthodontist gave me some samples of sensodyne and with the constantly use, the pain and struggle has significantly reduced.
Deven L.
dereham
This is my first toothpaste I use for sensitivity. It is quite expensive so I get it when it’s on offer but it’s worth it as I really think it prevents enamel, gum and reduces plaque.
Alyna E.
Dubai
Sensodyne is of good quality and very effective with people having sensitive teeth. I can now drink cold and warm drinks without cringing. I had a terrible toothache few months back and it also helped to calm it down. It claims to strengthen and harden the enamel on your teeth and I’m pretty sure it does this otherwise I would still be crying brushing my toofies!
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this toothpaste as recommended by my dentist and it has helped me a lot! I have sensitive teeth and since I've been brushing them with this toothpaste I can safely start to drink super cold water and I can handle ice cream. It is a good product with pleasant flavour. Might be a bit more $ than the other ones but it's worth it.
George J.
Sheffield
I was recommended this toothpaste by both my dentist and friends. I have quite sensitive death due to the amount of natural sugars I consume but whenever they do start to ache, I just rub a bit of this on my teeth/gums twice a day for three days and they feel better. Definitely worth the price if you have sensitive teeth!!
Redwana R.
Luton, Beds
Wellness Guru Expert
Anyone who has sensitivity in their teeth, well this toothpaste will be your best friend. This toothpaste had suprised me tbh, wasn't quite sure if it was going to work but within a week the sensitivity in my teeth had decreased a lot. I used this every morning and every night and I love this toothpaste.
Robyn K.
I use to get really sensitive teeth from eating cold or hot things this really helped out! I recently got a sensitive tooth which was sensitive to sweet and sour aswell and hot stuff. I immediately used sensodyne and within a few day I could already feel that my teeth were back to normal again!
meg O.
I have super sensitive teeth from grinding- using this toothpaste has completely changed that. I no longer struggle with hot/cold, I use whitening strips without any issue of sensitivity afterwards- if you're struggling with sensitivity, sensodyne long term had amazing effects.
Susanne B.
Calgary, AB
Wellness Guru Expert
I got a teeth whitening from the dentist and my teeth became extremely sensitive. So I bought this toothpaste and I must say the pain went away. The only downfall is that this tooth paste doesn't leave a very lasting fresh breath .
Kimberley J.
London, Lambeth
Wellness Guru Expert
I Used To Love This Toothpaste Until It Kept Giving Me Toothache I Switched To Another Brand And My Toothache Went Away Straight Away I Don't Recommend This Toothpaste I Wasn't Satisfied I Was In Pain Maybe I Was Allergic
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
Paige D.
Raymore , MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?