BY SENSODYNE

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recent...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
Ri♡er L.
Thorold, ON
I'm not sure if it was this exact one, but I tried sensodyne repair and protect for my sensitive teeth and my teeth were sensitized by brushing with this toothpaste. I've tried other sensodyne variations and, while they had no long term results for me, they didn't actually make my teeth hurt while brushing like the "repair and protect" does. I went back to just crest....
Jessica H.
London
amazing toothpaste helped with my tooth sensitivity.it is really good and has a more milder flavour for those who don't prefer overbearing flavours. I use it everday religiously and have gone through my seventh tube .I would recommend this to anybody with sensitivity.
Lara H.
Glasgow , Glasgow
I sometimes do get sensitive teeth and notice it when im having cold foods. I never thought this would work but after brushing your teeth just twice the tingling sensation goes away. Its such a good product to buy and worth the money if this is a problem u face
Elizabeth H.
I've had to switch to this toothpaste at the recommendation of my dentist. Due to gum recession the root is somewhat exposed and causes pain. Since using this product I do not have the sensitivity I had before and can go back to eating regular things :)
Tamara B.
Oshawa, ON
Only toothpaste I've tried in recent years that I keep going back to. My teeth are sensitive and most toothpaste ends up causing me issues but this stuff didn't. Makes my mouth feel super clean and the taste isn't bad.
CHARLEY B.
This toothpaste has definitely helped a lot with my sensitive teeth. It tastes nice and does the job. I have been using this toothpaste for a while now and prefer it to most other toothpastes I’ve previously bought.
Angie P.
This is a miracle, I do have braces and my teeth have become very sensitive, so my orthodontist gave me some samples of sensodyne and with the constantly use, the pain and struggle has significantly reduced.
Alyna E.
Dubai
Sensodyne is of good quality and very effective with people having sensitive teeth. I can now drink cold and warm drinks without cringing. I had a terrible toothache few months back and it also helped to calm it down. It claims to strengthen and harden the enamel on your teeth and I’m pretty sure it does this otherwise I would still be crying brushing my toofies!
layan y.
ajman
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like colgate brand it does what it promises to do well i dont think it has any do and donts its liberal and its more natural than other brands i buy it from daily grocery stores or markets and recommend to all Colgate Optic White Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste Cool Mint
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this toothpaste as recommended by my dentist and it has helped me a lot! I have sensitive teeth and since I've been brushing them with this toothpaste I can safely start to drink super cold water and I can handle ice cream. It is a good product with pleasant flavour. Might be a bit more $ than the other ones but it's worth it.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Paige D.
Raymore , MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?