BY SENSODYNE #40 in Toothpaste

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recent...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How...1 Answers
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
Kim M.
I hated the smell and taste of this toothpaste. My mouth just didn't "feel" clean after using it. I also didn't see much of a difference with my tooth sensitivities.
Emily D.
This was recommended by the dentist for occasional tooth sensitivity. Worked well.
Maryk1153
My teeth are really sensitive and this stuff works great at preventing a lot of that sensitivity. Recently I ran out on a trip and was using a different brand of toothpaste and could tell that it wasn't sensodyne because my teeth were beginning to hurt and become temperature reactive, so I'm pretty sure it really works!
Riley
Brighton, MA
Not too many complaints about this. Personally just wasn't a big fan of the taste (nothing too offensive, just prefer others).
Laurie D.
Plainfield, IL
The ads are misleading.....this does not take away the sensitivity. It certainly helps and helps alot, but I'll never be able to bite into ice cream! It's the best alternative I've found.
Allyson B.
Franklinton, NC
I have suffered from very sensitive teeth for years. Nothing seems to help my teeth that are sore and hurting often. However, Sensodyne Repair & Protect toothpaste helps desensitize my gums as I brush my teeth making it a much less painful process. I don't dread brushing them now, and suggest this to anyone to use.
Emily B.
This product is ok. I'm sure this product does what it says but I cannot get pas the taste of these types of toothpaste. I just simply do not like them because of their taste. I have not used them long enough to tell the difference in sensitivity though and I'm sure some people swear by them. I just can't get past the taste.
Isabel G.
Mission, TX
I have really sensitive teeth and many toothpastes don't work well for me because it doesn't help the pain or sensitivity of my teeth. This product is amazing. It cleans my mouth great and protects my teeth from things that'll damage it. My teeth don't hurt whenever I use sensodyne products.
Dariela P.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've used this couple of times for when my teeth are sensitive works great I notice the difference in the first week
Katie S.
I love this toothpaste it works wonders! My teeth are so sensitive that any cold drink I would have would cause pain in any tooth it touched. Since using this toothpaste I no longer have that problem which I’m thankful for as I love nothing more than an ice cold drink! Highly recommend for anyone with sensitive teeth to use this!
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
Paige D.
Raymore , MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?