BY SENSODYNE #40 in Toothpaste

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recent...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How...1 Answers
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
Elizabeth P.
Astoria, NY
I went to the dentist complaining about my teeth being very sensitive from hot drinks, ice cream, to sometimes I would breathe and the air temperature would hurt my teeth. My dentist actually did recommend Sensodyne (Literally as it says on the packaging). And there's a reason why! I never really believed it would work but it does. It took me about a week to tell a difference - which I think is pretty fast results. Recently, I ran out of Sensodyne and decided to use a left over toothpaste tube I had before getting a new Sensodyne one. I used the other brand for a couple weeks, but could actually see my sensitivity increasing with hot drinks again. So I switched right back to Sensodyne!
Corrie R.
Cabot, AR
Love this toothpaste! It really helps with sensitivity and does seem to make my teeth stronger and whiter than they were before starting this brand. I highly recommend this one, but the only catch is the flavor is not so great.
Katie L.
I've been using this for almost a year now and it has helped with my very sensitive teeth.
Karina M.
Williamsburg, VA
This is seriously the best toothpaste for sensitive teeth that I have ever used. I have a filling on a cavity that is very close to my nerve on one of my molars and it used to hurt very bad when I was eating slightly cold things like coleslaw for example. After just a couple of uses everything changed and it's amazing. I use it all the time now.
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been using this product for some time now cause the damage to my teeth. But this tooth paste has really done wonders for my teeth.
Andrea K.
Fargo, ND
This sensodyne repair & protect in my eyes is the best. I have very sensitive teeth and I don't get sensitive all day with the sensodyne. It aways leave my mouth feel clean and white I just love it!
Jamie A.
I love this toothpaste! I have very sensitive teeth and I started using this product about 3 years ago and I refuse to use anything else. I no longer have awful reactions to really cold and really sweet things and my dental checkups have been a lot better than they were before I started using this toothpaste!
Shelby M.
Morgantown, Wv
I think this works, however, I don't like the taste or the texture, and sometimes it make s my teeth hurt while using it.
Mai X.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I don't like this not tastes weird and not like some of the Colgate tooth paste that I use
Laura F.
Corpus Christi, TX
It helps with the sensitivity of my teeth, but it leaves on after use flavor that o don't like,kind of sweet.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
Paige D.
Raymore , MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?