BY SENSODYNE

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recent...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How...1 Answers
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
Samantha P.
Jupiter
I've suffered with sensitive teeth for as long as I can remember. I actually didn't know my teeth were sensitive (I felt pain with cold things but never connected it) until someone showed me sensodyne. I haven't felt tooth pain at all since. I'm a believer!
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best toothpaste I have used for my sensitive teeth. It does help whiten my teeth without making my teeth more sensitive, like some other toothpastes have. I also think this toothpaste has helped to make my teeth less sensitive overall.
Sammi F.
Clifton, NJ
This stuff is great. I used to have such sensitive gums all the time and my dentist recommended using this. And within a day or two, the sensitivity went away it was amazing
Catherine M.
Bellflower, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the best I’ve tried! Over time I did see a noticeable difference in my teeth’s appearance. My teeth don’t feel as sensitive as they used to. Definitely recommend!
Kelsey G.
Parsons, TN
My teeth have always been sensitive to cold and heat. Even some very acidic foods actually hurt my teeth. I do not have cavities, though. I started using this toothpaste awhile back, and it has since made my teeth a lot less sensitive. I feel like it has almost built a new protective layer upon my teeth. At first, I was worried about stains, since the package warns that stains may develop because the type of fluoride used in it. That has not been true for me, thank goodness. I would recommend this toothpaste to anyone that has struggled as I have, trying to find the right thing for overly sensitive teeth.
Cari C.
Idaho Falls, ID
Repair & Protect is our go-to toothpaste! My boyfriend and I read something about how effective it is online years ago and decided to try it. I was really skeptical but its made a massive difference for both sensitivity and the health of our teeth in general. I've had to use different brands while on vacation before and the difference is always such a shock. No other toothpaste has ever made my teeth feel as clean as Sensodyne does.
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
I was really skeptical at first when I used this, but I ended up loving it! I have always had really sensitive teeth, but Sensodyne really helped. It leaves my breath smelling really fresh too. I try to keep using Sensodyne, because I noticed that when I switch to something else, my sensitivity comes back. This is definitely worth buying!
Gabie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste is crap. It made my teeth very sensitive. When I started using this my teeth would hurt nonstop, especially when I drank a soda or something sweet and ate something that had sugar in it. I immediately bought toms of Maine toothpaste (botanically bright I believe) and my teeth no longer have any sensitivity. Something about this toothpaste just did not work out for me at all. I would definitely not recommend it to anyone. Such a waste of money.
Olivia C.
Anderson, IN
This product is quite expensive and I used over half of the tube but after I got to that half way point I started noticing that when I brushed my teeth they were burning a bit. Then after a week they were like completely raw and burning whenever I brushed my teeth, whenever I drank things, all the time. I couldn’t figure out what was happening. That’s when I stopped using this toothpaste and they healed up. I will never use this toothpaste again...
Stepher V.
Hampton, GA
Wonderful for any level of teeth sensitivity! I have always had extremely sensitive teeth, but when I was 13 I chipped a tooth and there was no way to repair it. So I've had a nerve exposed on this tooth... it used to hurt when I would breathe with my mouth open! Sensodyne has completely changed that for me. My teeth aren't nearly as sensitive and I completely forget about my chipped tooth. Absolutely would recommend
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Paige D.
Raymore , MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?