BY SENSODYNE #40 in Toothpaste

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recent...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How...1 Answers
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
Hira J.
Linden, MI
i love this toothpaste! when you first try it, it feels gross but when you use it enough, i actually notice a difference in my enamel. The toothpaste is nice and soft as well. It cleans my mouth thoroughly. i would definitely recommend this to people with super sensitive teeth
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
If you have very sensitive teeth you need to try this toothpaste out, it works for people that have sensitive teeth. I'm a repeat user when nun teeth get sensitive they have all kinds of different toothpaste for sensitive or repairing. I would recommend this product to anyone!
lisa U.
i recently switched to this toothpaste after my dentist gave it to me for my sensitive teeth. my teeth were hurting for no reason and come to find out it was the old whitening toothpaste. using this i saw and felt results immediately. it is pricy but a must for me.
Samantha P.
Jupiter
I've suffered with sensitive teeth for as long as I can remember. I actually didn't know my teeth were sensitive (I felt pain with cold things but never connected it) until someone showed me sensodyne. I haven't felt tooth pain at all since. I'm a believer!
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the best toothpaste I have used for my sensitive teeth. It does help whiten my teeth without making my teeth more sensitive, like some other toothpastes have. I also think this toothpaste has helped to make my teeth less sensitive overall.
Ash C.
Beamsville, ON
Love this toothpaste , keeps your mouth fresh. Inexpensive and can be found at your local drug mart or Walmart. Nice fresh mint flavour that keeps your moutj nice and fresh all day ! Meets my expectation ! My go to toothpaste
Casey K.
Pensacola, FL
Works so great with my sensitive teeth. Before using this I would get shooting pains when eating ice cream or having a cup or coffee or tea. It also seemed to help make my teeth look whiter and feel stronger
Sammi F.
Clifton, NJ
This stuff is great. I used to have such sensitive gums all the time and my dentist recommended using this. And within a day or two, the sensitivity went away it was amazing
Catherine M.
Bellflower, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
One of the best I’ve tried! Over time I did see a noticeable difference in my teeth’s appearance. My teeth don’t feel as sensitive as they used to. Definitely recommend!
Tasha D.
The only brand of tooth paste I can use! Very effective for sensitive teeth.. as soon as I stop using it I notice immediately the difference. It’s a little pricey but it’s worth it to not have sensitive teeth!
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
Paige D.
Raymore , MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?