BY SENSODYNE #40 in Toothpaste

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recent...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How...1 Answers
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
Haley S.
Augusta, GA
This product actually did help with my sensitive teeth, but I was not a fan of the taste.
Regina R.
Somerset, PA
I didn't find that this brand helped out my teeth so I wouldn't repurchase it, especially after using this my teeth never felt clean.
Stephanie B.
Las Vegas, NV
Leaves my teeth feeling fresh and my breath smelling nice for the whole day. Good for my teeth with cavities as it does not feel too tough on my teeth.
Burlin W.
Fayetteville, AR
I wasn't a fan at all. It just left the worst taste in my mouth and I ended up using another brand to finish brushing my teeth.
Melody M.
Spokane, WA
I have been using this toothpaste for a while now because I have extremely sensitive teeth. I can tell a massive difference in the strength of my teeth since using this paste. It also gives me all day sensitivity protection that no other toothpaste does. A plus is that this brand also has gentle whitening toothpaste that gently whites without making your sensitivity worse. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!
I love this toothpaste. It's got a thicker feeling to the toothpaste, but after a several brushes, it feels as if my teeth are stronger and not as hollow feeling anymore.
M Noemi N.
This toothpaste worked wonders on my sensitive teeth. I have bought this toothpaste at Target & also Walmart , I honestly was skeptical & didn't think it would actually help with the sensitivity but it did ! I would highly recommend . Also doesn't taste bad either !
Daisy T.
Covington, VA
My husband uses this every time he brushes. He has very sensitive teeth. Uses every day three to four times a day. We bought from Wal-Mart and Kmart before they closed. He hasn't tried any other brand so can't compare. Yes we would and have recommended to others
Christina H.
Annapolis, MD
I just recently started using Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste and I am a huge fan of it. My teeth have become sensitive over the years and my dentist recommended it to me, and it really works! I highly recommend it to those of you who have sensitive teeth!
Natalie H.
I like it because Imy teeth feel really clean and fresh. It doesn't leave the after taste that lingers and disrupts the flavor of morning coffee. Many toothpaste leave an after taste that is not acceptable.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
Paige D.
Raymore , MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?