BY SENSODYNE

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth hav...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitiv...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
I love this toothpaste. It's got a thicker feeling to the toothpaste, but after a several brushes, it feels as if my teeth are stronger and not as hollow feeling anymore.
Cara S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this toothpaste. I have very sensitive teeth and this helps coat them so that they don't hurt. My dentist recommended it and I'm so glad because it really helps!
Alicia B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I feel the taste of this toothpaste is abit harsh, and that it's a little overpriced. That said, I think it is a good product that should be a little more affordable.
Jessica S.
TOWSON, MD
I liked that this kept my sensetivity at bay but I prefer a toothpaste with whitening. This didn't have it. I do plan to look for a sensodyne with whitening though.
Kim M.
I hated the smell and taste of this toothpaste. My mouth just didn't "feel" clean after using it. I also didn't see much of a difference with my tooth sensitivities.
Karen M.
I didn't realize the reason why my teeth hurt was because they sensitive to the cold so my orthodon'tist recommended it and it helped so much. It also leaves my breath smelly fresh.
Leah M.
La Crosse
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste changed my life! I was miserable when ever I ate or drank cold products until I started using the repair formula.
Lauryn D.
Fort Myers, FL
This really helps with your sensitivity of your teeth. The only thing I personally don't like about it is that my teeth feel very dry after using this product!
Gracie G.
Mcallen, TX
I used to feel my teeth reql sentitive when i went to the dentist he told me to change to sensodyne ever since i started with tht ine my teeth have been normal
Kelsey B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using sensodyne for a while now. It has helped my teeth so much. They are no longer super sensitive to cold foods and beverages. It works so well.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Paige D.
Gladstone, MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?