BY SENSODYNE #40 in Toothpaste

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recent...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How...1 Answers
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
Elizabeth V.
Searsboro, IA
Wasn't too impressed with this product. If anything it made my teeth more sensitive and they had a strange feeling after I drank or ate anythung. Threw it in the trash after 3 uses.
Laura G.
Works really great on my sensitive teeth. Really made a difference when eating cold and acidic foods. Love this toothpaste.
Chelsey U.
Draper, UT
This is a great product with noticeable results fairly quickly my husband suffers from paradonal disease and this has been amazing
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
It really works on tooth sensitivity!!!! I had a dental treatment and my teeth were very sensitve after. I got some sensodyne pronamel and it took it away.
Kelly J.
Derby, CT
I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever. Now I am suddenly afflicted with sensitive teeth. My dentist recommended this toothpaste and it helps sooooo much! Just remember to use it twice a day!
Brynn H.
I'm currently pregnant and my teeth and gums have been so sensitive.I started brushing twice a day with this about a week ago and I definitely can tell the difference.It also leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean.
Jennifer F.
Fullerton , CA
I don't dislike this toothpaste. In fact, I'll continue to use it but my sensitivity is still very much there. I use it as recommended and while it has reduced the pain, it is by no means gone. Also, it's not anything else going on with my teeth. They've been very sensitive since I was a young child.
Tracie B.
I started buying this product when it was recommended by our dentist to help repair and restore the enamel on our teeth. This product has made a remarkable difference at all our check ups at the dentist. This product is amazing.
Azailee B.
Cicero, IL
I didn't like it that much. I honestly didn't see no difference when I was using it.
Hannah P.
Orlando, FL
I totally stand by this product. It greatly helped my sensitivity, you just have to use it twice a day so that it continues to help. It also is a gel, a personal favorite, I don't care for how paste makes my teeth feel. It has a great minty flavor and leaves your mouth feeling very clean. Definitely does its job and does it well.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
Paige D.
Raymore , MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?