BY SENSODYNE

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth hav...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitiv...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
Julie L.
Waterville , ME
This is the only toothpaste I've used for years now. Truly my favorite. I would recommend it to just about anybody. I love the way it cleans and tastes. I've tried all the different kinds and loved them all!
Clarissa B.
Boca Raton, FL
Im not a fan of sensodyne, it actually made my teeth more sensitive to cold things like water. I also didnt anjoy the taste of it, so i switched back to my Tom's of Maine cinnamon flavored toothpaste
lena k.
Porter Ranch, CA
I have sensitive teeth (thanks to my dads genes!), and sensodyne really helps while still keeping my teeth white and my breath minty fresh. A little goes a long way, and I love that the minty flavor is not overwhelming like some toothpastes.
Laurie D.
Plainfield, IL
The ads are misleading.....this does not take away the sensitivity. It certainly helps and helps alot, but I'll never be able to bite into ice cream! It's the best alternative I've found.
Jamie M.
Lake Charles, LA
This toothpaste was nasty it left this odd nasty taste in your mouth hours after u brushed your teeth. And it made my teeth hurt if I tried to drink something after I got done using it
Elizabeth V.
Searsboro, IA
Wasn't too impressed with this product. If anything it made my teeth more sensitive and they had a strange feeling after I drank or ate anythung. Threw it in the trash after 3 uses.
Debra B.
Georgetown, DE
After having my children my teeth became very sensitive. I've used this toothpaste a few times before and remembered how well it woked. This toothpaste is the best and works wonders.
Marcy G.
Batesville, AR
This takes alittle while to build up the protection for your teeth but it will eventually. I stopped using it because it was to pricey and I found another product I liked better.
Amelia O.
Jacksonville, FL
It's awesome how my sensitivity went away thanks to this toothpaste, it really works!! It complete all my expectations! It's a little bit expensive but it's totally worth it.
amanda w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My boyfriend always uses sensodyne. He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Paige D.
Gladstone, MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?