BY SENSODYNE

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth hav...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitiv...1 Answers
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
Tracie B.
Groton, NY
I started buying this product when it was recommended by our dentist to help repair and restore the enamel on our teeth. This product has made a remarkable difference at all our check ups at the dentist. This product is amazing.
Leanne B.
Redford, MI
My hubby uses this kind and it has helped out his sensitive teeth a lot. I've noticed he doesn't have pain when eating cold foods anymore and have seen them whiten a bit.
Corrie R.
Cabot, AR
Love this toothpaste! It really helps with sensitivity and does seem to make my teeth stronger and whiter than they were before starting this brand. I highly recommend this one, but the only catch is the flavor is not so great.
Adrienne M.
Barstow, CA
I have super sensitive teeth ... And this is the best tooth paste I have had. I'm young and and go to the dentist every six months or so and my teeth never had any problems. This is perfect for those with sensitive teeth .
Cynthia M.
Escondido, CA
This is absolutely the toothpaste that I love, it was recommended by my dentist for my sensitive teeth and not only do I use it but now my mom and grandma use it too.
Kelly A.
Mc Clure, PA
I really like this toothpaste for sensitive teeth. IT doesn't have that overpowering burning from mint that you get with other toothpastes. I also really like that it repairs and protects your teeth at the same time.
Kathleen B.
Medford, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This brand has great teeth products! The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne. Worth the money.
Brynn H.
I'm currently pregnant and my teeth and gums have been so sensitive.I started brushing twice a day with this about a week ago and I definitely can tell the difference.It also leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean.
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
This has become my favorite toothpaste. I usually am not picky about toothpaste but I really love this stuff. My fiancee won't use any other toothpaste either because this stuff taste and works really well.
Meleah F.
Not a product I need to use on a daily basis. However did come in handy while I was waiting to get into my dentist to replace an existing crown. This paste helped calm down my tooth pain after brushing.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Paige D.
Kansas City, MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?

back