BY SENSODYNE #40 in Toothpaste

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recent...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How...1 Answers
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
amanda w.
My boyfriend always uses sensodyne. He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly.
Paul B.
Hancock, MD
I have definitely tried this toothpaste but unfortunately I did not like the taste but I did feel like my teeth were clean
Eve S.
Far Rockaway, NY
Has really helped heal the pain in my teeth . I highly recommend this as a daily toothpaste for people that have slight tooth pain .
Cynthia M.
Escondido, CA
This is absolutely the toothpaste that I love, it was recommended by my dentist for my sensitive teeth and not only do I use it but now my mom and grandma use it too.
Elizabeth S.
Escondido, CA
Bought this because I have very sensitive teeth and after using this product for a month I can already feel a difference, very happy with my purchase!
Shannon B.
Kissimmee, FL
It did help with my sensitivity but gave me tiny sores in my mouth on the gum line. As soon as I stopped using it they went away. Then i tried using it again in case it was a coincidence, but the sores started again. Then went away when I stopped.. I haven't had them since. So It had to be the toothpaste.
Eirynn S.
Pelzer, SC
This toothpaste is fantastic if you have extremely sensitive teeth. It literally feels like it puts a shield over your teeth so you can enjoy everything you love. I highly recommend it!
TaVonya R.
I love using this with my regular toothpaste! My teeth used to be very sensitive and when I pair this with my normal brushing regimen it works great and I don't experience as much sensitivity as I used to!
Sarah H.
Spring Lake, NC
I have had sensitive teeth for as long as i can remember, its so bad that if i smile and theres cold wind blowing it can irritate them. my lack of enamel is to blame for that. this product doesn't completely solve my problem with sensitivity but it does dull it which is more relief than ive gotten from anything else ive tried
Kelsey B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been using sensodyne for a while now. It has helped my teeth so much. They are no longer super sensitive to cold foods and beverages. It works so well.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
Paige D.
Raymore , MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?