BY SENSODYNE

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth hav...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitiv...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
Jessica A.
greensboro, md
Really like the benefits for my sensitive teeth but I do not like that it doesn't foam. I am pretty sure that is not essential but that is what I am accustom to and miss that clean bubbly feeling.
tamesha P.
Atlanta, GA
I've tried many toothpaste brands nothing compares to Sensodyne for me. I have sensitive gums which is why I love this product because it helps me brush with comfort and protect my teeth and gums.
Traci H.
Milwaukee, WI
I will always stick with my favorite toothpaste. But this one was bad I got it on sale so that's the whole reason behind me trying t. It cleaned my teeth very well and the taste wasn't bad either
Anna S.
Brighton, MA
If you have sensitive teeth, look no further. If this is the only concern with your teeth, this toothpaste will satisfy your needs.

Unfortunately, my teeth never felt clean with this toothpaste.
Teya Z.
This is a great toothpaste to those with sensitive teeth or braces. I have both, and this toothpaste really met my expectations. It leaves my mouth feelings super refreshes and I'm super satisfied with how stronger my teeth have been feeling!
M Noemi N.
This toothpaste worked wonders on my sensitive teeth. I have bought this toothpaste at Target & also Walmart , I honestly was skeptical & didn't think it would actually help with the sensitivity but it did ! I would highly recommend . Also doesn't taste bad either !
Yiling H.
Sugar Hill, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband and I have sensitive teeth and gum and this was recommended by our dentist. It been working good so far and it's been a year and we haven't complained about any sensitivity yet.
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I started to use this product after my front tooth became very sensitive with temperature. I started using the tooth paste and after a few days I could tell a difference. It helped a lot with relief but also has great toothpaste aspects such as flavor and smell.
Eirynn S.
Pelzer, SC
This toothpaste is fantastic if you have extremely sensitive teeth. It literally feels like it puts a shield over your teeth so you can enjoy everything you love. I highly recommend it!
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
I love this toothpaste it really makes my teeth feel clean. I have braces so my teeth are pretty sensitive and they are daunting to clean. It has worked for my sensitivity and I am very satisfied. I recommend this to anyone who struggles with sensitivity.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Paige D.
Gladstone, MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?