BY SENSODYNE #40 in Toothpaste

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recent...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How...1 Answers
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
jessica r.
Amherst, NY
This is my everyday toothpaste. Eliminates sensitivity and cleans very well. My teeth look whiter with it
Cara S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this toothpaste. I have very sensitive teeth and this helps coat them so that they don't hurt. My dentist recommended it and I'm so glad because it really helps!
amanda w.
My boyfriend always uses sensodyne. He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly.
Jaimy F.
Ripley, WV
I love Sensodyne. It helps my teeth so much. Anything hot or cold would really irritate my teeth. Now I don't have to worry about it as much.
Eve S.
Far Rockaway, NY
Has really helped heal the pain in my teeth . I highly recommend this as a daily toothpaste for people that have slight tooth pain .
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
This has become my favorite toothpaste. I usually am not picky about toothpaste but I really love this stuff. My fiancee won't use any other toothpaste either because this stuff taste and works really well.
Elizabeth S.
Escondido, CA
Bought this because I have very sensitive teeth and after using this product for a month I can already feel a difference, very happy with my purchase!
James B.
Superior, WI
Great toothpaste for repairing teeth. After chipping one of my teeth I started using this and it really works! Not only is it painless to put on, but it also is rebuilding my enamel! Also since using thisI haven't gotten any cavities so clearly it is protecting my teeth. Also for what it does it is very cheap. I recommend buying this if you have damaged or sensitive teeth.
Erica B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Wasn't crazy about the flavor of this....wasn't good wasn't bad but wasn't something I'd buy again.
Kristy H.
Mount Carmel, TN
Not worth the money. Leaves a bad after taste in your mouth. Did not notice in difference in sensitivity.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
Paige D.
Raymore , MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?