BY SENSODYNE #40 in Toothpaste

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recent...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How...1 Answers
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
Elizabeth P.
Astoria, NY
I went to the dentist complaining about my teeth being very sensitive from hot drinks, ice cream, to sometimes I would breathe and the air temperature would hurt my teeth. My dentist actually did recommend Sensodyne (Literally as it says on the packaging). And there's a reason why! I never really believed it would work but it does. It took me about a week to tell a difference - which I think is pretty fast results. Recently, I ran out of Sensodyne and decided to use a left over toothpaste tube I had before getting a new Sensodyne one. I used the other brand for a couple weeks, but could actually see my sensitivity increasing with hot drinks again. So I switched right back to Sensodyne!
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I like Sensodyne products and they do prevent sensitivity but I have found other brands that works a little better.
Crystal J.
Alexandria, VA
I've had sensitive teeth ever since getting a cavitiy filled incorrectly. I wasn't able to chew on one side of my mouth for over a year, and then I tried sensodyne and I can definitely tell a difference. I can now chew soft foods on that side with minimal pain! Well worth the couple extra dollars.
jessica r.
Amherst, NY
This is my everyday toothpaste. Eliminates sensitivity and cleans very well. My teeth look whiter with it
Cara S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this toothpaste. I have very sensitive teeth and this helps coat them so that they don't hurt. My dentist recommended it and I'm so glad because it really helps!
amanda w.
My boyfriend always uses sensodyne. He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly.
Eve S.
Far Rockaway, NY
Has really helped heal the pain in my teeth . I highly recommend this as a daily toothpaste for people that have slight tooth pain .
Corrie R.
Cabot, AR
Love this toothpaste! It really helps with sensitivity and does seem to make my teeth stronger and whiter than they were before starting this brand. I highly recommend this one, but the only catch is the flavor is not so great.
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
The worst toothpaste ever!! Doesn't do what it claims to do!! I have sensitive teeth and this didn't work for me
Kari E.
Dentist recommended I try as my teeth are pretty sensitive. I've used a month and can tell it helping great product.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
Paige D.
Raymore , MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?