BY SENSODYNE

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth hav...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitiv...1 Answers
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
TaVonya R.
I love using this with my regular toothpaste! My teeth used to be very sensitive and when I pair this with my normal brushing regimen it works great and I don't experience as much sensitivity as I used to!
Natalie H.
I like it because Imy teeth feel really clean and fresh. It doesn't leave the after taste that lingers and disrupts the flavor of morning coffee. Many toothpaste leave an after taste that is not acceptable.
Brandy R.
Alma, AR
This toothpaste was ok. I tried it once but couldn't get past the flavor of it. It also didn't seem to do too much for my tooth sensitivity. I'd be willing to try it again if I knew it would help out some.
Jodie M.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I started using Sensodyne after my dentist told me the tooth pain I was experiencing was due to an exposed root. Since using it, I'm able to drink hot and cold beverages without pain and the repair aspect of this product is already starting to help the enamel where damage was showing.
Rebecca A.
Waco
I've been using this product for about 8 years now and I won't ever change. You can really see the difference in sensitivity once you use it for a few months. Absolutely love and would highly recommend!!
Jazmine O.
I am currently suffering from some type of dermatitis on my chin due to crest whitening toothpaste. My teeth and skin are way too sensitive but with this product I am not having any problems with dry skin around my mouth or pain in my teeth from eating, drinking, or brushing.
Taylor G.
Springville, AL
I have been using this toothpaste for a few months now and I love it. I will never stop using this either. It is the best toothpaste for the job, in my opinion! I am very satisfied with this product.
tamesha P.
Atlanta, GA
I've tried many toothpaste brands nothing compares to Sensodyne for me. I have sensitive gums which is why I love this product because it helps me brush with comfort and protect my teeth and gums.
Andrea K.
Fargo, ND
This sensodyne repair & protect in my eyes is the best. I have very sensitive teeth and I don't get sensitive all day with the sensodyne. It aways leave my mouth feel clean and white I just love it!
Jessica A.
greensboro, md
Really like the benefits for my sensitive teeth but I do not like that it doesn't foam. I am pretty sure that is not essential but that is what I am accustom to and miss that clean bubbly feeling.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Paige D.
Kansas City, MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?

back