BY SENSODYNE

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth hav...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitiv...1 Answers
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
Nicole P.
carson
This is a must for me and my family! My teeth are highly sensitive and using this daily really helps with that. But my family who does not have sensitive teeth will only use this toothpaste!
lisa U.
i recently switched to this toothpaste after my dentist gave it to me for my sensitive teeth. my teeth were hurting for no reason and come to find out it was the old whitening toothpaste. using this i saw and felt results immediately. it is pricy but a must for me.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best toothpaste I have used for my sensitive teeth. It does help whiten my teeth without making my teeth more sensitive, like some other toothpastes have. I also think this toothpaste has helped to make my teeth less sensitive overall.
Sammi F.
Clifton, NJ
This stuff is great. I used to have such sensitive gums all the time and my dentist recommended using this. And within a day or two, the sensitivity went away it was amazing
Kelsey G.
Parsons, TN
My teeth have always been sensitive to cold and heat. Even some very acidic foods actually hurt my teeth. I do not have cavities, though. I started using this toothpaste awhile back, and it has since made my teeth a lot less sensitive. I feel like it has almost built a new protective layer upon my teeth. At first, I was worried about stains, since the package warns that stains may develop because the type of fluoride used in it. That has not been true for me, thank goodness. I would recommend this toothpaste to anyone that has struggled as I have, trying to find the right thing for overly sensitive teeth.
Cari C.
Idaho Falls, ID
Repair & Protect is our go-to toothpaste! My boyfriend and I read something about how effective it is online years ago and decided to try it. I was really skeptical but its made a massive difference for both sensitivity and the health of our teeth in general. I've had to use different brands while on vacation before and the difference is always such a shock. No other toothpaste has ever made my teeth feel as clean as Sensodyne does.
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was really skeptical at first when I used this, but I ended up loving it! I have always had really sensitive teeth, but Sensodyne really helped. It leaves my breath smelling really fresh too. I try to keep using Sensodyne, because I noticed that when I switch to something else, my sensitivity comes back. This is definitely worth buying!
Olivia C.
Anderson, IN
This product is quite expensive and I used over half of the tube but after I got to that half way point I started noticing that when I brushed my teeth they were burning a bit. Then after a week they were like completely raw and burning whenever I brushed my teeth, whenever I drank things, all the time. I couldn’t figure out what was happening. That’s when I stopped using this toothpaste and they healed up. I will never use this toothpaste again...
Allison M.
Springfield, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have no filling in my teeth, so anytime I eat sweets, I get a feeling like a needle is going into my tooth and it really sucs because I LOVE sweets. After using this toothpaste for just a few days, I can already feel a difference, the pain isnt nearly as bad so I can acyually enjoy my sweets! Hoepefully the pain goes away overall the more I use it! I can't thank PINCHme enough for the chance to try this for FREE!
Camila H.
Saugus, MA
Great product for people with sensitive teeth! I recommend this to all my patients when they complained of sensitive teeth, I'm a registered dental hygienist RDH, and I have used myself! I love that it is a paste and does not have the abrasive beads, it is danger for those that brush hard. This needs about 2 weeks to see results and must be used regularly in order to keep working. Great brand!
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Paige D.
Gladstone, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?

Kohl's