Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3

Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.

Cristina S.
Cristina S.
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes! It definitely does work. My teeth would ache even while not eating; but after trying this toothpaste, the pain went away and they felt all around stronger.
A. L.
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
1 year, 9 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Definitely worth a try. I would give it a few weeks.
Kassi K.
Kassi K.
Oshkosh, WI
1 year, 10 months ago
I have sensitivity and this is the only toothpaste I have found that helps! I have tried many others and this is the best.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
1 year, 10 months ago
I use it everyday and think it has helped with my sensitivity.