Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste, Whitening, 75 mL uploaded by L A.Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste, Whitening, 75 mL uploaded by Tammy L.Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste, Whitening, 75 mL uploaded by kimberly h.

BY SENSODYNE

Do you have occasional tooth twinges Occasional tooth pain If so your teeth may have vulnerable areas that you or your dentist might call tooth sensitivity or sensitive teeth. Now its possible to repair those areas with a toothpaste. Sensodyne Repair Protect is a breakthrough toothpaste that actually helps repair sensitive teeth. It contains advanced NOVAMIN technology that helps repair vulnerable areas that cause the twinges of sensitivity. see more...

Kirsten G.
Dallas, TX
So far, the best toothpaste that I’ve found for my sensitive teeth and extra whitening! I’m a heavy coffee drinker and have found that most other whitening toothpastes will just barely lift those yucky stains. This keeps my pearly whites super pearly though!
CHRISTIE G.
SALT LAKE CITY
I LOVE sensodyne. I have very sensitive teeth and have had issues for a long time finding a toothpaste that works. I love all the different varieties and flavors. Keeps my teeth clean and white and definitely helps with sensitivity. 10/10 would recommend.
Reagan V.
Toms River, NJ
The only toothpaste I’ll ever use! Great taste and leaves my teeth feeling fresh, vibrant and clean! I have definitely noticed a good whitening effect since I started using this product. Pricier than most but worth it for anyone with teeth sensitivity.
Sofia B.
West New York, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Like a year ago I was in a lot of pain due that I needed a root canal. And it took a while for my process to start my doc recommended this toothpaste was worth it . Taste great and it did it's job while I got ready for the procedure, and post it.
Patti S.
My son has severely sensitive teeth. Thankfully, because I am a Dental Hygienist, I knew sensodyne was the brand to trust. After a couple weeks of use, he experienced decreased sensitivity. I would recommend this brand to anyone.
Brooke S.
Greenwood, IN
This didn’t really whiten my teeth. I used it for a little while but didn’t see a difference. I would use it daily atleast 2-3 times. I did not re-buy it since I didn’t see a improvement. I wouldn’t recommend this toothpaste
Hannah E.
San Diego
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go too tooth paste! Keeps my teeth nice and white! Plus my sensitive teeth actually do feel better. Really. I was super surprised when I made the switch. After a few days I felt a real difference in my teeth.
Deseray G.
Phoenix
I love sensodyne. It tastes great without being overpowering. My teeth stay pretty white and aren’t as sensitive as before switching. It does tend to be on the pricier side for a toothpaste. I like the caps as well. They are larger and flat so you can stand them up and since it’s a snap cap it doesn’t get lost or forgotten. It’s little details like that that make a difference.
Jasmine S.
Williamsburg, OH
I have never thought of using a type of toothpaste made for people with sensitive teeth. I didn't think I would ever need it until I used this. It was effective in every way they say it is. I have really sensitive teeth when it comes to eating and drinking anything cold or hot. This minimized the effect of that and I love using this toothpaste!
Laura H.
Spanish Fort, AL
I am one of the lucky people that was born with super sensitive teeth. So in order to compensate for that I wanted to try and find a toothpaste that would help with the issue. But at the same time I wanted a toothpaste that would also help with whitening my teeth. This toothpaste definitely tackled two birds with one stone