Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste, Whitening, 75 mL uploaded by kimberly h.Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste, Whitening, 75 mL uploaded by Tammy L.

BY SENSODYNE

Do you have occasional tooth twinges Occasional tooth pain If so your teeth may have vulnerable areas that you or your dentist might call tooth sensitivity or sensitive teeth. Now its possible to repair those areas with a toothpaste. Sensodyne Repair Protect is a breakthrough toothpaste that actually helps repair sensitive teeth. It contains advanced NOVAMIN technology that helps repair vulnerable areas that cause the twinges of sensitivity. see more...

Samantha T.
Corp Christi, TX
I love using this tooth paste. I started using it when my teeth started getting sensitive to hot and cold drinks and it has helped tremendously to where it doesn't bother me anymore to drink them. Plus my Dentist I had been going tip since I was 2yrs old recommended it
Kirsten G.
Dallas
So far, the best toothpaste that I’ve found for my sensitive teeth and extra whitening! I’m a heavy coffee drinker and have found that most other whitening toothpastes will just barely lift those yucky stains. This keeps my pearly whites super pearly though!
CHRISTIE G.
SALT LAKE CITY
I LOVE sensodyne. I have very sensitive teeth and have had issues for a long time finding a toothpaste that works. I love all the different varieties and flavors. Keeps my teeth clean and white and definitely helps with sensitivity. 10/10 would recommend.
Kait L.
Pawtucket, RI
This is a really good toothpaste. It really does work. After using for a while my tooth sensitivity is really a lot less. Its also really good for the price. The taste is decent, a little chemical-y, but in the way that it reminds me of dentist toothpaste.
Danielle V.
I don’t really like the way this tooth paste feels in my mouth or tastes. But It seems like it works. Of course I used the whole tube because I didn’t want to waste a tube of toothpaste. I does seem like it made my teeth feel and look a little better
Olivia B.
HUNTINGTON, WV
This toothpaste change my whole tooth game. It leaves my teeth feely squeaky clean and fresh. Only draw back for me is that the flavor is a little strong, it burns my tongue if it sits too long.
Whitney T.
Bakersville , NC
I just recently started using this toothpaste and i have to say i like it but I’m not 100% crazy about it. It does however helping with bleeding gums while still making your teeth feel clean.
Stormi B.
Hibbing, MN
It works pretty good. I enjoy that it definitely helps with the sensitivity but I don’t get the super fresh feeling like other toothpaste! I use it but not as much as my other ones.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
I started using this when the dentist recommended that my significant other use it for his dental issues. I have not been satisfied with any other tooth pastes since then. The flavor is refreshing and mild, it leaves my breath fresh and my teeth feeling clean without harsh grit or odd flavor.
Lauren B.
Maryville, TN
Completely love this toothpaste. I have always struggled with sensitive teeth and I no longer have that problem. I can’t believe how clean it make my teeth feel and how quickly the sensitivity was gone.