BY SENSODYNE

Do you have occasional tooth twinges Occasional tooth pain If so your teeth may have vulnerable areas that you or your dentist might call tooth sensitivity or sensitive teeth. Now its possible to repair those areas with a toothpaste. Sensodyne Repair Protect is a breakthrough toothpaste that actually helps repair sensitive teeth. It contains advanced NOVAMIN technology that helps repair vulnerable areas that cause the twinges of sensitivity. see more...

Kirsten G.
Dallas, TX
So far, the best toothpaste that I’ve found for my sensitive teeth and extra whitening! I’m a heavy coffee drinker and have found that most other whitening toothpastes will just barely lift those yucky stains. This keeps my pearly whites super pearly though!
Christie T.
Taylorsville, UT
I LOVE sensodyne. I have very sensitive teeth and have had issues for a long time finding a toothpaste that works. I love all the different varieties and flavors. Keeps my teeth clean and white and definitely helps with sensitivity. 10/10 would recommend.
Patti S.
My son has severely sensitive teeth. Thankfully, because I am a Dental Hygienist, I knew sensodyne was the brand to trust. After a couple weeks of use, he experienced decreased sensitivity. I would recommend this brand to anyone.
Brooke S.
Greenwood, IN
This didn’t really whiten my teeth. I used it for a little while but didn’t see a difference. I would use it daily atleast 2-3 times. I did not re-buy it since I didn’t see a improvement. I wouldn’t recommend this toothpaste
Deseray G.
Phoenix
I love sensodyne. It tastes great without being overpowering. My teeth stay pretty white and aren’t as sensitive as before switching. It does tend to be on the pricier side for a toothpaste. I like the caps as well. They are larger and flat so you can stand them up and since it’s a snap cap it doesn’t get lost or forgotten. It’s little details like that that make a difference.
Rebecca R.
Antioch, TN
Pretty good on my sensitive teeth. Didn’t hurt my teeth. My dentist eventually switched me to a prescription toothpaste because my enamel is so thin.
I didn’t notice any whitening effects, though.
Jasmine S.
Williamsburg, OH
I have never thought of using a type of toothpaste made for people with sensitive teeth. I didn't think I would ever need it until I used this. It was effective in every way they say it is. I have really sensitive teeth when it comes to eating and drinking anything cold or hot. This minimized the effect of that and I love using this toothpaste!
Samantha T.
Corp Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love using this tooth paste. I started using it when my teeth started getting sensitive to hot and cold drinks and it has helped tremendously to where it doesn't bother me anymore to drink them. Plus my Dentist I had been going tip since I was 2yrs old recommended it
Courtney W.
Keswick
This product really does keep my teeth white. I have sensitive teeth and almost all whitening toothpastes are too harsh for me, causing my teeth and gums to hurt. This toothpaste really does help protect my teeth from the pain caused by hot and cold drinks and food.
Kaitlin L.
Pawtucket , RI
This is a really good toothpaste. It really does work. After using for a while my tooth sensitivity is really a lot less. Its also really good for the price. The taste is decent, a little chemical-y, but in the way that it reminds me of dentist toothpaste.