BY SENSODYNE #40 in Toothpaste

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recent...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How...1 Answers
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love all Sensodyne products, but the Repair and Protect is my favorite, by far!  I have struggled with several sensitive areas on my teeth for a few years now.  My dentist ended up giving me a few samples of the Sensodyne toothpaste and I ended up loving them so much, that now it's the only toothpaste I will use.  It really does get rid of all tooth sensitivity and I can now enjoy hot and cold foods daily without any discomfort.  I also like that it's not too minty and it does not burn my mouth as other toothpaste tend to do.  I also like that it just doesn't cover up the problem, but works to eliminate the problem and to repair my sensitive teeth issue!  I highly recommend!
Kelsey L.
Wenatchee, WA
One of my favorite toothpastes! If you have sensitive teeth, this is hands down the best! Hard to argue if it cleans better than other leading brands, I’d say it works as well as Colgate or Crest, but with the added benefit of decreasing teeth sensitivity after use is really something that shouldn’t be overlooked. Will continue to buy this brand.
Gabie C.
Wellness Guru Expert
This toothpaste is crap. It made my teeth very sensitive. When I started using this my teeth would hurt nonstop, especially when I drank a soda or something sweet and ate something that had sugar in it. I immediately bought toms of Maine toothpaste (botanically bright I believe) and my teeth no longer have any sensitivity. Something about this toothpaste just did not work out for me at all. I would definitely not recommend it to anyone. Such a waste of money.
Olivia C.
Anderson, IN
This product is quite expensive and I used over half of the tube but after I got to that half way point I started noticing that when I brushed my teeth they were burning a bit. Then after a week they were like completely raw and burning whenever I brushed my teeth, whenever I drank things, all the time. I couldn’t figure out what was happening. That’s when I stopped using this toothpaste and they healed up. I will never use this toothpaste again...
Charlie A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Started using this toothpaste and it has help my oral health significantly. No tenderness and the mint taste isn't overwhelming. I recently got invisible braces, so I have to brush my teeth after every meal before I reinsert them, I was concerned about a toothpaste being too harsh since I'm using several times a day. This toothpaste is fantastic for that, leaves my mouth clean, refreshed and repaired
Maddy M.
I used this toothpaste after I got a few cavities filled and my teeth felt awful. I was up alllll night with tooth pain. I went out and bought this and it helped a lot with the sensitivity. Im giving 4 stars because the toothpaste leaves a pasty white substance around your mouth after using. Easy fix with water!
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't have majorly sensitive teeth so I can't say that it helps with sensitivity. But I can say that this is by far one of my top ranking toothpaste brands. It has a mild minty taste that doesn't make me gag. It keeps my teeth feeling smooth even after I eat. It doesn't leave that slimy film in my mouth.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I purchase this product usually at BJ's so I can get it in bulk because it is rather expensive, but my dentist said that I need to use it for my sensitive teeth, and it does work, it has helped wonders with my sensitive teeth and I definitely would recommend it for someone that has sensitive teeth like me!
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
I have receding gums and my dentist recommended this toothpaste to me to help with sensitivity. It works, and also does a good job at whitening and leaving your mouth feeling fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend and it has been a repeat purchase of mine for 10-12 years now. It works!
Dani H.
Hampton, NH
Firs time using Sensodyne but the flavor isn’t too bad, and I like the fact that my teeth have not had as many sensitivity issues since starting use about a month ago. Will probably be buying sensodyne again but a whitening. I do however fine myself having to spend a bit more for this product.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
Paige D.
Raymore , MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?