Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste

Proven Relief And Daily Protection For Sensitive Teeth* Relieves The Sensitivity Pain And Helps To Stop It From Coming Back Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh *With Twice Daily Brush see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recent...3 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?2 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How...1 Answers
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste
  • "He used to have very sensitive teeth from cold foods and from biting his nails, but since he has used this it has decreased significantly." in 2 reviews
  • "I recently experienced having a partially exposed root for the first time ever." in 1 review
  • "The freshness lasts for a very long time; and I am noticing a significant difference in my teeth coloration than a month a go when I first started using Sensodyne." in 1 review
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love all Sensodyne products, but the Repair and Protect is my favorite, by far!  I have struggled with several sensitive areas on my teeth for a few years now.  My dentist ended up giving me a few samples of the Sensodyne toothpaste and I ended up loving them so much, that now it's the only toothpaste I will use.  It really does get rid of all tooth sensitivity and I can now enjoy hot and cold foods daily without any discomfort.  I also like that it's not too minty and it does not burn my mouth as other toothpaste tend to do.  I also like that it just doesn't cover up the problem, but works to eliminate the problem and to repair my sensitive teeth issue!  I highly recommend!
Kelsey L.
Wenatchee, WA
One of my favorite toothpastes! If you have sensitive teeth, this is hands down the best! Hard to argue if it cleans better than other leading brands, I’d say it works as well as Colgate or Crest, but with the added benefit of decreasing teeth sensitivity after use is really something that shouldn’t be overlooked. Will continue to buy this brand.
Charlie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Started using this toothpaste and it has help my oral health significantly. No tenderness and the mint taste isn't overwhelming. I recently got invisible braces, so I have to brush my teeth after every meal before I reinsert them, I was concerned about a toothpaste being too harsh since I'm using several times a day. This toothpaste is fantastic for that, leaves my mouth clean, refreshed and repaired
Maddy M.
I used this toothpaste after I got a few cavities filled and my teeth felt awful. I was up alllll night with tooth pain. I went out and bought this and it helped a lot with the sensitivity. Im giving 4 stars because the toothpaste leaves a pasty white substance around your mouth after using. Easy fix with water!
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchase this product usually at BJ's so I can get it in bulk because it is rather expensive, but my dentist said that I need to use it for my sensitive teeth, and it does work, it has helped wonders with my sensitive teeth and I definitely would recommend it for someone that has sensitive teeth like me!
Tamesha D.
I have VERY sensitive teeth. I was glad to find this product. It's helped me way better than any other brand. Twice a day along with mouthwash and you have super fresh smelling breath. I would buy this product again but I'm currently switching to a different brand that's all natural.
Hira J.
Linden, MI
i love this toothpaste! when you first try it, it feels gross but when you use it enough, i actually notice a difference in my enamel. The toothpaste is nice and soft as well. It cleans my mouth thoroughly. i would definitely recommend this to people with super sensitive teeth
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you have very sensitive teeth you need to try this toothpaste out, it works for people that have sensitive teeth. I'm a repeat user when nun teeth get sensitive they have all kinds of different toothpaste for sensitive or repairing. I would recommend this product to anyone!
lisa U.
i recently switched to this toothpaste after my dentist gave it to me for my sensitive teeth. my teeth were hurting for no reason and come to find out it was the old whitening toothpaste. using this i saw and felt results immediately. it is pricy but a must for me.
Samantha P.
I've suffered with sensitive teeth for as long as I can remember. I actually didn't know my teeth were sensitive (I felt pain with cold things but never connected it) until someone showed me sensodyne. I haven't felt tooth pain at all since. I'm a believer!
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this toothpaste work? I started having sensitive teeth for a while and I don't know if I should try it.
Paige D.
Raymore , MO
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and my teeth have recently become sensitive. Wondering if this really improves that.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried this? My teeth get really sensitive sometimes usually the top corners on both sides, i eat ice a lot & I know it breaks down my enamel but would it be good for my teeth if I eat ice
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product for sensitive teeth and gums?
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product actually help with temperature sensitivity? How long after starting to use it does it start working?