BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne® Repair and Protect Whitening

• Sensitivity relief*
  • Lasting sensitivity protection*
  • Cavity protection
  • Daily repair for sensitive teeth†
  • Whitening*
  • Freshens

Vulnerable areas of exposed dentin are a cause of sensitive teeth. With Sensodyne® Repair and Protect Whitening toothpaste it's possible to repair those areas. Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening toothpaste seeks out sensitive areas and forms a tooth-like layer over them. Use it twice a day to continuously help repair, strengthen and protect your teeth from sensitivity*. At the same time, Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening toothpaste helps your teeth keep their natural whiteness.

*Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening toothpaste is intended for relief of occasional dentin hypersensitivity that occurs when sensitive teeth are exposed to hot or cold substances. It contains stannous fluoride, a well-established, effective tooth desensitizer with remineralization properties. There is general scientific consensus that occluding exposed dentin effectively relieves the occasional pain of dentin hypersensitivity

Buy on Amazon
troian e.
when I first had heard about this product I was a bit skeptical and I wondered if It actually did what it claimed to do which was to stop the sensitivity in teeth. I ended up buying it and using it and I immediately could tell the difference between this and other kinds of toothpaste. It helped my sensitivity so much. I LOVE this product
Kari D.
Louisville, KY
I did not notice any kind of drastic whitening when I was using this toothpaste, but it does an amazing job at de-sensitizing your teeth! I used to not be able to drink cold drinks without a straw, bite into cold food, or eat sugary candy without pain my teeth. After a few weeks of this toothpaste I was swearing by it and didn't use anything else for years. My teeth are still sensitive but I switch back and forth between this toothpaste for the sensitivity and Colgate Optic White for the whitening.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I started using Sensodyne a few years ago when my gums started receding. It has helped more than I anticipated with my sensitive gums. It's a little more expensive than other toothpastes, but since it's making it easier for me to eat cold foods and not have sensitive gums it's worth it to me! I love this toothpaste! I will say it doesn't leave as much of the "fresh and clean" mouth feeling as some other toothpastes, but that's a minor issue for me considering it has helped my sensitive gums so much.
Makayla V.
Bucyrus, OH
This is very good product my dentist recommended this to me, I have been using and never had a tooth ache again when I eat anything cold. It has no cons, I recommend this to everyone now and I will continue to use this. You can always get good deals on it. They are pricey kinda but worth it for your teeth in the end.
Qi Z.
Boston, MA
Nice taste and does help with repairing sensitive dental areas. Didn't do much whitening but it is a refreshing mint taste so I like it a lot. Easy to get at drugstores, I got mine at cvs. It is a good product to go to if you just want a simple one that helps your teeth and don't know what to get
S J.
Wauwatosa, WI
love this toothpaste.kept hearing about it since like forever but now i know why everyone keeps talking about it.i have literally got rid of sensitive gums, bleeding and toothache.my husband wont let me buy any other brand.lol.im just hooked to it.n recommend it to everyone
Sonya W.
Newburg, MO
Loved this product, has helped my sensitive problem and the whitening aspect is nice to use every day. I got it at my local Walmart. Works well, but intense flavor. I would repurchase every time! I would also recommend to friends
Marcella D.
N Highlands, CA
This toothpaste does help with my sensitivity issues I have and I love the mint flavor it has. The only downside is I do t see a difference in whiteness even after having used it twice a day everyday for a month. My teeth stayed the same color.
Sarah R.
Bloomington, IN
I drink a lot of acidic coffee and wine and my teeth have become sensitive to cold beverages. Sensodyne is the only toothpaste that seems to help with that. It seems like my enamel as well has strengthened as a result of using it. I'd recommend Sensodyne to others.
Cheyanne D.
Crossville, TN
Great for sensitive teeth. My boyfriend uses it because he just took off his braces. I've used it when my teeth cracked and broke from unnecessary fillings from the dentist. I recommend this product for the sensitive tooth. And it helps with whitening.