BY SENSODYNE #98 in Toothpaste

Sensodyne® Repair and Protect Whitening

• Sensitivity relief*
  • Lasting sensitivity protection*
  • Cavity protection
  • Daily repair for sensitive teeth†
  • Whitening*
  • Freshens

Vulnerable areas of exposed dentin are a cause of sensitive teeth. With Sensodyne® Repair and Protect Whitening toothpaste it's possible to repair those areas. Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening toothpaste seeks out sensitive areas and forms a tooth-like layer over them. Use it twice a day to continuously help repair, strengthen and protect your teeth from sensitivity*. At the same time, Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening toothpaste helps your teeth keep their natural whiteness.

*Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening toothpaste is intended for relief of occasional dentin hypersensitivity that occurs when sensitive teeth are exposed to hot or cold substances. It contains stannous fluoride, a well-established, effective tooth desensitizer with remineralization properties. There is general scientific consensus that occluding exposed dentin effectively relieves the occasional pain of dentin hypersensitivity

Buy on Amazon
Christi S.
Harrisonburg, VA
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways;
I love you when I'm eating ice cream after a long, hard day. I love you when I'm drinking my morning coffee and plotting my escape. I love you when the wind is blowing and I just wanna smile, I love you when I lay down in bed with hopes to drift off in sleep for a little while.
...... yep. I wrote a love poem for my toothpaste. Why? Because it's that good. And without it, every part of my day would be impacted- and not in a good way. Sensitive teeth change things in your life you and it's brutal. This toothpaste gives it back. Period
Nancy H.
When I was little, I used to hate brushing my teeth because my parents would buy brands like Colgate or Crest and they would be so minty and my gums and the skin inside my lips would be all puffy and raw when I finished. As I got older, I discovered sensodyne and I never looked back. I like that it's creamy and not gritty like some other toothpaste are. Also, I feel like this toothpaste foams less than others, which is a plus in my book.
mo j.
Nashville, TN
best thing every , i wear brace this is the best toothpaste . the 3D WHITER IS THE BEST . , help fight yellowish.good for anti-plaque, anti-cavity, pro-enamel, gingivitis ..this did it meet my exceptions, i use this toothpaste after eating onion, three time a day . i have recommend this to my friends. love the mint taste
Jordan S.
Minneapolis, MN
My teeth are incredibly sensitive, but I never wanted to give up whitening toothpastes. This toothpaste has been a godsend to cover all the bases. It's not as peppermint-y as some toothpastes, so it can be an adjustment, but my dentist has never been more impressed with my teeth than since I started using this!
Brooke J.
Eagle, ID
This stuff is great. It's the compromised between wanting to use whitening toothpaste but loving Sensodyne too much to give it up. Sensodyne is made for sensitive teeth, which I have, and whats also really nice about this is that the whitening products don't hurt my teeth like other brands sometimes do.
Alexandra G.
I hated not being able to use regular whitening toothpaste because my teeth are so sensitive, so I was really happy to trySensodyne with whitening. My teeth are less sensitive to temperatures and sweet and salty foods but I'm still getting that whitening action which is great. Love this toothpaste.
Qi Z.
Boston, MA
Nice taste and does help with repairing sensitive dental areas. Didn't do much whitening but it is a refreshing mint taste so I like it a lot. Easy to get at drugstores, I got mine at cvs. It is a good product to go to if you just want a simple one that helps your teeth and don't know what to get
Megan C.
Fontana, CA
I have super sensitive teeth so I've been in a search for toothpaste that'll help and I'm so happy that I finally found it! I got my toothpaste from target and have been buying it ever since! It's an amazing formula and makes my teeth feel clean and repaired without causing more pain!
Sarah R.
Bloomington, IN
I drink a lot of acidic coffee and wine and my teeth have become sensitive to cold beverages. Sensodyne is the only toothpaste that seems to help with that. It seems like my enamel as well has strengthened as a result of using it. I'd recommend Sensodyne to others.
Cheyanne D.
Crossville, TN
Great for sensitive teeth. My boyfriend uses it because he just took off his braces. I've used it when my teeth cracked and broke from unnecessary fillings from the dentist. I recommend this product for the sensitive tooth. And it helps with whitening.