Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening

by Sensodyne

#9 in Toothpaste

NULL

Has anyone used this and saw whiter teeth over time?
When do you start seeing changes in sensitivity. I have been suing this for a week because I have very sensitive teeth to cold and hot water.
Start your review of Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening!
Product Highlights
I just began using this toothpaste a few weeks ago and I adore it. I always used a whitening toothpaste but once I developed a sensitive tooth I decided to try this out. Turns out it was a perfect match for me. The paste worked well to take away my sensitivity and my teeth still look white. Though I must say I don't enjoy the taste, and don't use too much or else the foam will overtake your mouth and you'll feel like you're about to choke (user error, whoops)in reviews
Azita C.
Plano, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t personally use this but I recommend this quite a bit to patients with sensitive teeth and have gotten excellent feedback.
Sara H.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening uploaded by Sara H.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite toothpastes. Hard to say accurately how much this repairs but at least it seems effective in removing surface stains and leaving your mouth squeaky clean and lowering sensitivity. Mild mint flavor too.
Michele B.
Valencia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this toothpaste.... It soothes any acute pain that comes on with having sensitive teeth... In fact if I have a flair up I'll increase the amount of times I brush to up to 4x a day and it quickly rectifies the situation thankfully..
Estefy S.
Mecca, CA
Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening uploaded by Estefy S.
Si tienen sensibilidad en los dientes con lo frío o lo caliente sin duda está pasta dental es la indicada a mí me ayuda bastante no la cambio por nada 😃
Liz L.
Louisville, KY
This is the only toothpaste I buy because it's the only toothpaste that keeps my husbands teeth from feeling super sensitive. This is an all around great toothpaste.
Callie C.
If you have sensitive teeth, this is the only toothpaste you should be using. I have super sensitive teeth, but since I started using sensodyne, the sensitivity is greatly reduced. I won’t ever try another toothpaste again
Fahreta O.
Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening uploaded by Fahreta O.
Before I started using this toothpaste my teeth were so sensitive. This definitely helped with my sensitive teeth and works great to make them white!
Sarah P.
Kokomo
I honestly was not a fan of this product. I did not like the gritty texture and the mint flavoring was weak and my mouth did not feel refreshed and clean. It gets the job done but I would not buy it again
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I have sensitive teeth. Unfortunately, they become more sensitive with stress, so Sensodyne is my go-to toothpaste to stifle thee aches in my mouth. It definitely decreases the sensitivity and cleans my teeth well.
Yagmur K.
Ocean City, MD
Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening uploaded by Yagmur K.
I’ve tried many toothpastes and this one is my absolute favorite! I have relatively sensitive teeth. My dentist recommended Sensodyne. After using the samples her gave me, I started buying it myself. I have been using it for around 10 years now. It’s made my teeth less sensitive and whitened them so much!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lenis P.
tienda honda a mercedes residencias Alce pisio Apto
il y a 4 mois
Lenis P. il y a un mois
Sensodyne repara y proteje y blanquea Protección duradera de la sensibilidad dental Protección contra las caries Blanqueadora. Las áreas más vulnerables de la dentina expuesta son una causa importante de los dientes sensibles . Con Sensodyne Repara & Proteje Blanqueador es posible reparar esas áreas , gracias a su tecnología avanzada NovaMin que identifica las zonas donde la dentina está expuesta adheriendose a esta y formando una capa protectora ayudando a reparar * esas áreas vulnerables y proporcionarles alivio y protección duraderos contra la sensibilidad dental . Además ayuda a devolver el blanco Natural de los dientes.
Jaina T.
North Logan, UT
il y a 6 mois
Beth H. il y a 6 mois
Yes it definitely helps. But don’t rinse it completely from your mouth like regular toothpaste
Danielle P.
Staten Island, NY
il y a 10 mois
Tessa G. il y a 6 mois
I honestly can’t tell a difference in my enamel since using it. I can tell you I haven’t had a cavity since I started using it a couple of years ago!