Sensodyne Repair and Protect Extra Fresh Toothpaste uploaded by Christie S.

BY SENSODYNE

Proven relief and daily protection for sensitive teeth. This product made of high quality material. This product is manufactured in united states. see more...

Sara N.
Green Bay
I have very sensitive teeth. I was using a prescription toothpaste before trying this one. I now switch off using one in the morning and one at night. Since I started using Sensodyne I have noticed l as sensitivity with cold, sticky, sugary, and hot food. I would recommend this toothpaste to anyone with sensitive teeth.
Carlie J.
Overland Park, KS
I love this toothpaste and I have for a very long time. It worked very quickly and I saw improvements in no time. It has a very good flavor and exceeded my expectations quickly. I would definitely recommend this product and I will continue to re-buy it for a long time
Chrissy F.
I always receive this at the dentist at cleanings and I have super sensitive teeth and it works great. A little tip- after you brush before bed, put some toothpaste on your finger and rub it on your sensitive gum area and leave it there to help the sensitivity.
Arianna C.
I like using this stuff since my teeth do tend to be on the more sensitive side. If you have sensitive teeth, this stuff actually does help a bit. Enough to make you notice!
Courtney B.
Arcadia, CA
I usually don't buy this brand of toothpaste but I was able to try it for free and I really like it. I use it every day, usually twice a day, and it helps my teeth so much.
Katia G.
Charlotte, NC
La primera vez que use esta pasta recuerdo que me quedo un sabor súper raro ya que era algo a lo que mi boca no estaba acostumbrado, ya que no contiene tanta menta, pero al pasar los días me acostumbre. Esta pasta es muy efectiva al mes yo empecé a notar resultados la sensibilidad realmente desapareció un 30% solo el primer mes yo quedé fascinada. Así que aún la sigo usando sólo que ya no frecuentemente ya que mi sensibilidad ya casi ni la siento y ahora la uso solo dos veces por semana.
Sarah C.
Hopedale, IL
I love the Sensodyne extra fresh toothpaste! Sensodyne is the only brand I use because it's the only brand I can depend on to take away my tooth sensitivity. Since using it i no longer have the cold sensitivity and pain. The texture is great and so is the taste! Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and it lasts. I also like that it's readily available and I can get it from the big box stores while I'm getting everything else I need.
Amy S.
St Petersburg, FL
Sensodyne is the only toothpaste I can use. I have extremely sensitive teeth and this toothpaste not only doesn't bother my teeth but help my sensitivity overall
Kathryn W.
The flavor of Sensodyne toothpaste just doesn't do it for me. So much to the point that I don't repurchase it again. I don't have sensitive teeth, so that part wasn't a factor in my purchasing the product, however, if I did have sensitive teeth and needed a product that worked for it, I might be able to put up with the less than pleasant flavor. It was just too mild for me.
Mary S.
I love sensodyne! I had really severe tooth sensitivity after three years of prednisone use and pretty much everything hurt them. I hadn't eaten ice cream or drank anything with ice in it for two years before I started using the repair and protect sensodyne. Now I can drink iced coffee and eat ice cream, after about two months of use twice a day. I recommend it to everyone now!
Victoria F.