Sensodyne Repair and Protect Extra Fresh

by Sensodyne

#8 in Toothpaste

NULL

Will this help painful fillings?
Does this toothpaste really help with your sensitive teeth?Does this toothpaste really help with your sensitive teeth?[product:sensodyne-toothpaste-repair-&-protect-whitening][brand:sensodyne]?
Does this toothpaste actually whiten teeth? Also, does it make your teeth more sensitive?
Start your review of Sensodyne Repair and Protect Extra Fresh!
Product Highlights
Keeps my pearly whites white i over love the product and it gets the job done. i floss and use this toothpaste for long lasting breathein reviews
Peggy L.
Ahoskie, NC
I love Sensodyne toothpaste. I cannot possibly eat or drink without it in my daily routine. A day without it not a good day. It does what it says and does it very well indeed. I recommend this for anyone who has any kind of sensitivity with their teeth.
Leeann S.
Ninety Six, SC
I received a sample of this and decided to try it because I do suffer from sensitive teeth. After using it I really did notice a big difference in the sensitivity. I had less pain when eating cold foods and drinks. The only complaint is I wish the “fresh” feeling I got after brushing lasted a little longer or was a little more intense.
Nicole C.
Shippensburg
Super weird taste to it and I didn’t notice that it helped my teeth be less sensitive. Cleaned ok
Chantal K.
Abilene, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this toothpaste. It really helps with my sensitive teeth. It makes my teeth feel clean. It's really worth the price.
Aileen C.
New Jersey
I use this toothpaste for sensitive teeth and I think it really helps. I’m a repeat user of this product. Pros are it also helps to whiten my teeth. I have no cons
Lisa J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I have sensitive teeth and this brand is the only brand that will allow me to have hot and cold food and beverages. It’s kind of pricey, but I don’t mind paying extra of it works. I paid 5.97 for one tube at Walmart and will definitely keep buying.
Kristine I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Its the only toothpaste I can use for my teeth as this time as I had a lot of work done throughout my life and cant use any other brand. But, I do like this brand.
Yesenia G.
Ontario
This product keeps your mouth feeling fresh. It’s for sensitive teeth and cavity prevention. It’s extremely effective and would recommend this brand. I got mine at target. Extremely satisfied with my purchase.
megan & nirupa M.
I’ve tried sensodyne toothpaste in the paste and I really didn’t like it. The taste was very weird so I didn’t use it again.
Kiara R.
Chicopee, MA
I didn’t use sensodyne for long, but I didn’t see a difference from using one tube, the taste doesn’t make your mouth feel clean or take away bad breathe
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristina C.
42221 Main St. APT D Temecula
il y a 2 ans
Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening. Is a great product used it and my teeth looked whiter and looked healthy. 😁
Lisa S. il y a 2 ans
Yayyy to a bright white sensitive teeth are hard! This is a great product!