BY SENSODYNE

Why use Sensodyne Rapid Relief?Sensodyne Rapid Relief is clinically proven for fast relief of sensitivity pain. Its formula quickly creates a barrier over sensitive areas of your teeth to provide fast relief, and to help stop the pain from coming back. With twice daily brushing, it builds ongoing protection from the pain of sensitive teeth. It also helps whiten enamel and prevents staining. see more...

Jennifer T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this product for free from BzzAgent to test and review. I do have sensitive teeth on occasion and prefer a toothpaste that will help alleviate the sensation. I have used Sensodyne in the past but not the rapid relief. The rapid relief should work in three days by brushing twice a day. I’m going to assume that’s true since I haven’t had any issues since I started using it. It’s a little tricky for me to say it’s true because I don’t have sensitivity all the time and don’t have specific foods that always cause a problem. But it has been over a week of twice daily brushing and no issues. The only thing I’m not too crazy about the toothpaste is the consistency. It’s not quite a paste when you start brushing and it feels kind of a mix between stringy and a paste. It’s just odd, nothing terrible. I also wasn’t a fan of the flavor but that’s something I can easily fix by selecting a different flavor next time. Sensodyne® Rapid Relief Extra Fresh Toothpaste 3.4 oz. Box #sensetherelief #gotitfree
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this complimentary product from bzzagent for trial purposes. It's a great product, especially for those suffering with sensitivity. I have been whitening my teeth since I was 16 and this tooth paste really helps alleviate minor irritations associated with peroxide (from whitening gels and other products). Also helps if you love to eat citrus fruits. Love it. Definitely worth a try! Especially if tooth sensitivity is an issue.
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have lots of sensitivity when brushing my teeth and when I heard about the new Sensodyne Rapid Relief toothpaste, I knew I had to try it to see if it would help. I did my normal routine when brushing teeth, and I can't even begin to describe to you how awesome this product was for me. I noticed major pain relief after the 4th day using this. It left my teeth whiter, and my mouth felt so clean after using it every time! I must tell you, just try it! It's totally worth the buy.
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
Sensodyne® Rapid Relief Extra Fresh Toothpaste 3.4 oz. Box toothpaste is so effective and always works. This is my first time using the rapid relief. I purchased this from Walmart and let me tell you I have never been so satisfied with sensodyne toothpaste and how quick it has done it job. It has a amazing taste it doesn’t burn my mouth or irritate it. It helps with soothing tooth pain with certain foods. I am in love with toothpaste and brand!
Edna C.
Denver, CO
I tried this toothpaste in hopes of getting relief in my teeth. I used this product sometimes 2 times, sometimes 1 time a day for about a month now. I think that it has provided a little bit of relief but not like I was expecting. Not the relief that is being promoted specially for the price of this toothpaste. I did notice a little whitening in my teeth and It taste great. I would not mind using it again if I can get it at a lower price.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received this complementary product for testing and review purposes from Bzzagent. I've had several (deep) fillings done over the past couple months and have extremely sensitive teeth ever since :( I started using this about 2 weeks ago but still haven't had much relief. This toothpaste is not enough if you have SEVERE tooth sensitivity. Other than that I do enjoy the taste.
Danielle D.
El Cajon, CA
This stuff is amazing!!!! After having kids my teeth definitely took a hit from being pregnant and have become more sensitive. One day they really hurt to the point they were throbbing I bought this an constantly the pain went away. My teeth feel extremely clean and protected.
Veronica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Its not my favorite toothpaste, but it works pretty well. I used this before my dental cleaning and it went better than previous appointments. The mint flavor is fine. My conplaint is that its a little too thick of toothpaste. It takes more effort than others to get it all off from around my mouth.
Sarah W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best sensitive toothpaste I’ve tried. It has a nice mint flavor and foams to help cover and clean all my teeth well. It also actually gave me pretty good results quickly. After only a few days of brushing with it I could tolerate cold on my teeth much better than before.
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am glad I got to try 5he Sensodyne rapid relief. It works great, relieves sensitivity in I'm just 3 days, and has a nice taste. I am really impressed! @SensodyneUS #SenseTheRelief #GotItFree