BY SENSODYNE

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. New Daily Anti-Cavity Fluoride Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth Hardens enamel. Protects against the effects of acid wear.* Wine acids Fruit acids Soda acids *Protects your teeth from sensitivity and the effects of acid wear. Everyday foods such as fruit, sodas, orange juice and wine contain acids that soften the enamel surface which is then more easily worn away by brushing. As the enamel layer becomes thinner, teeth can become visibly less white and older looking. Sensodyne® Pronamel™ Use whenever you normally brush: Helps protect the youthful appearance of teeth Formulated with low abrasivity, balanced pH and an effective cleaning system Has fluoride for cavity protection Contains Potassium Nitrate clinically proven to relieve painful sensitivit see more...

• Does this product work to prevent enamel removal?2 Answers
  • Does anyone leave it on their sensitive teeth over night?2 Answers
  • I was wondering if this really does help your teeth. hot...2 Answers
Sensodyne ProNamel Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth
  • "Once I started using this product my teeth became less sensitive;however, when I stopped using this toothpaste and tried a different one my teeth became sensitive again." in 6 reviews
Samantha M.
Augusta
I had to give up my Crest 3D White due to a surprise breakout from the SLS, and this was what I settled for, but I couldn't be more surprised with the performance! My teeth feel super clean, my mouth feels just as healthy as before, and the skin around my mouth is starting to clear up after just two weeks.
Love X.
This is a gentle tooth paste. It doesn't have an overwhelming mint scent to it! In the beginning I wasn't use to it because consciously thought it doesn't feel clean. But after a little while I realize I like it since it didn't irritate my canker sore as much as the regular Colgate/crest toothpaste
Tamara F.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Worked well but higher price point than I’m willing to keep up with. Tasted weird to me but was effective. I just found a different sensitive toothpaste brand. Might look into tying Sensodyne one more time.
Tayler D.
Dryden, VA
I swear by this toothpaste! My husband used to be a skeptic until he started using it. This is our #1 brand toothpaste and my husband always asks for this. We love it, it really works. We both have very sensitive teeth and after I use this, I can eat ice cream, drink hot or cold drinks, and even sweets without sensitivity. I wish the price were less or more coupons available.
Anna D.
Warren, OH
Well, I inherited my dad’s sensitive teeth and then found out (after using the original Sensodyne) that the reason for my sensitive, yellow teeth is my enamel so I switched to this one. Since this is the #1 toothpaste I use, I found out that Sam’s Club sells it in a three pack.
Vivian D.
Bellevue , WA
I’ve been using this toothpaste for years and really like it. It’s more expensive than the others I’ve used but find this worth it. My teeth are sensitive to cold things and since I’ve been using this my teeth have been great. It also helps protect the enamel which is great.
Jordan O.
Richland, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this from my mother and it is a great toothpaste for sensitive teeth. My teeth aren’t as sensitive anymore. I haven’t used it for years because I use doterra toothpaste. It was an okay toothpaste but not my fave.
Pamela R.
Nashua
In my opinion it’s a little more expensive than the other toothpastes, but it’s efficient, in my case, I had sensitive and sometimes gengivites, so used to works for me.
Cheryl O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Use this daily for my sensitive teeth! Like that it doesn’t have an overpowering mint taste to it.
I occasionally try other brands but always come back to this one
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a pretty good product. I have sensitive teeth and always use Sensodyne Extra Whitening but this time I decided to give the Sensodyne Pronamel a try because it was more affordable.
I really liked it - perfect for sensitive teeth. It is super minty and fresh and you also get a lot of
product for your money.
However, the packaging is a little weird. It is hard to squeeze the product out of the packaging and the whole from which the toothpaste comes out is a little too big.
The taste of the paste is also not as great as the Sensodyne Extra Whitening.
Overall, good product for sensitive teeth and really affordable. Should change the packaging though.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been noticing my teeth are getting more and more sensitive to things like cold water.. does this really heal/work to stop that sensitive feeling?
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Just wondering if this comes in a non-mint flavor? I have the mint but didn't like the taste at all so I used the Sensodyne Extra Whitening one I had also purchased but I feel like my teeth are still too sensitive.
Helen M.
dallas, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was wondering if this really does help your teeth. hot and cold bother my teeth anyone use this for a while
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone leave it on their sensitive teeth over night?
Laura K.
Does this product work to prevent enamel removal?