BY SENSODYNE

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. New Daily Anti-Cavity Fluoride Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth Hardens enamel. Protects against the effects of acid wear.* Wine acids Fruit acids Soda acids *Protects your teeth from sensitivity and the effects of acid wear. Everyday foods such as fruit, sodas, orange juice and wine contain acids that soften the enamel surface which is then more easily worn away by brushing. As the enamel layer becomes thinner, teeth can become visibly less white and older looking. Sensodyne® Pronamel™ Use whenever you normally brush: Helps protect the youthful appearance of teeth Formulated with low abrasivity, balanced pH and an effective cleaning system Has fluoride for cavity protection Contains Potassium Nitrate clinically proven to relieve painful sensitivit see more...

• Does this product work to prevent enamel removal?2 Answers
  • Does anyone leave it on their sensitive teeth over night?2 Answers
  • I was wondering if this really does help your teeth. hot and col...2 Answers
Sensodyne ProNamel Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth
  • "Once I started using this product my teeth became less sensitive;however, when I stopped using this toothpaste and tried a different one my teeth became sensitive again." in 6 reviews
MeTime M.
This is a gentle tooth paste. It doesn't have an overwhelming mint scent to it! In the beginning I wasn't use to it because consciously thought it doesn't feel clean. But after a little while I realize I like it since it didn't irritate my canker sore as much as the regular Colgate/crest toothpaste
Anna D.
Warren, OH
Well, I inherited my dad’s sensitive teeth and then found out (after using the original Sensodyne) that the reason for my sensitive, yellow teeth is my enamel so I switched to this one. Since this is the #1 toothpaste I use, I found out that Sam’s Club sells it in a three pack.
Addie T.
henderson, ky
while i was pregnant with my second son, my teeth and gums got super sensitive so it was recommended to me that i try this toothpaste and i was extremely unsatisfied. it has a horrible taste and would make me gag every time i used it (still happens now that i’m no longer pregnant) and it didn’t help with the sensitivity whatsoever.
Vivian D.
Seattle, WA
I’ve been using this toothpaste for years and really like it. It’s more expensive than the others I’ve used but find this worth it. My teeth are sensitive to cold things and since I’ve been using this my teeth have been great. It also helps protect the enamel which is great.
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
I like the packaging. On the box it goes into detail about the benefits. I started using it after I cut soda out of my diet. My teeth and gum health have improved, and it doesn't hurt to drink cold products a much. However, once you use another toothpaste, it'll start to hurt again for cold drinks.
Lily W.
Winter Park, FL
I have very sensitive teeth and this has been the only tooth paste that has helped me. Typically my teeth even hurt when temperatures change or when I eat food that's too hot or cold. I've now been using pronamel for 3 years and I am able to eat easier. After the first week I noticed a difference in the resilience of my teeth. Tbis is a great product and a great brand
ruby r.
Killeen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased Sensodyne  ProNamel at Wal-Mart. I was looking for a toothpaste for sensitive teeth for a while. None worked for me. I gave this one a shot and it helped with my sensitive teeth. They used to hurt so much when I was eating something hot or cold. It is a little pricey for how small the tube is though.
Danelli O.
I have sensitive teeth and tried a lot of tooth pastes and nothing worked. Even when brushing my teeth the toothpaste id get a sharp pain . A friend recommended the Sensodyne toothpaste and since the first time i tried it my teeth felt relieved. Ever since I always stick to this toothpaste.
Meghan H.
Boston, MA
This toothpaste is great for people with sensitive teeth and gums. I really feel that my teeth have become stronger compared to other toothpastes and it is the only toothpaste I've used for a few years now. Highly recommend for those with sensitive teeth
Sam V.
This toothpaste not only helps strengthen my enamel but whitens my teeth too! Personally, I'm not a fan of super minty toothpaste but this mint flavor isn't too strong and actually taste kind of good. Would definitely recommend!
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been noticing my teeth are getting more and more sensitive to things like cold water.. does this really heal/work to stop that sensitive feeling?
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
Just wondering if this comes in a non-mint flavor? I have the mint but didn't like the taste at all so I used the Sensodyne Extra Whitening one I had also purchased but I feel like my teeth are still too sensitive.
Helen M.
dallas, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was wondering if this really does help your teeth. hot and cold bother my teeth anyone use this for a while
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone leave it on their sensitive teeth over night?
Laura K.
Does this product work to prevent enamel removal?