BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne pronamel sensitive daily fluoride toothpaste. Multi-action-cleansing mint flavor. Strengthens and re-hardens enamel-protects against the effects of acid erosion. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn R.
A long time ago I used to have braces. When I got my braces off my teeth were more sensitive to hot and cold food or drink items. I was more prone to getting cavities. My dentist told me to start using sensodyne and I listened. Since then I have reduced the amount of cavities and my teeth aren’t sensitive anymore. I could eat Ice cream bars without saying “that’s too cold” now it’s a blessing and I love it
Carrii B.
Gilmer, TX
The taste of this toothpaste was not pleasant for me. If it had a differant taste I would try again. I love the concept of the product and it did leave my teeth feeling clean.
Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
I have sensitive teeth, so when I started receiving samples of this from the dentist, I thought I'd give it a shot. And you know what? It made my teeth even more sensitive than they already were. The pain was unbearable and I couldn't figure out what the deal was. I stopped using this and after a few days the extreme sensitivity diminished. I thought it was a fluke, but after reading many reviews online I saw that a lot of other people had the same experience and I did with the product. I keep receiving this in sample for from the dentist every 6 months, but even free you can't get me to use it again.
Shawna G.
This is great toothpaste! I have very soft enamel and I can brush my teeth with no problems of aches or pains. It is refreshing and has a great taste. I highly recommend this!
Jessica S.
Yorba Linda, CA
I would give this toothpaste a perfect score if it was just a bit mintier. It's just a personal preference because my favorite toothpaste brands tend to be on the minty-er side, such as Aquafresh or Crest. However, I'm overall satisfied because Sensodyne really does tend to be a little gentler on my teeth and I've noticed my teeth are less sensitive to cold and hot beverages when I have been using Sensodyne for a long period of time. But make sure you try sensodyne for a fair amount of time (and be patient) because you won't see results within just a few days or weeks.
Amanda F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The toothpaste wasn't bad. I had some minimal sensitivity after a dental procedure and my dentist recommended I use the Sensodyne toothpaste for a little while. First thing, the price on it is just too high for toothpaste. I don't feel that it was any better than some of the other brands sensitive lines. BECAUSE it is a specialty of the entire line, I would buy it for sensitivity IF the price was lower.
Brittany J.
El Paso, Tx
I have a super sensitive mouth and mint makes me puke so it was hard to find a toothpaste that worked for me. My dentist recommended this to me a couple years ago and I love it. It doesn't hurt my mouth or teeth at all and I don't puke either because the mint isn't super strong but yet it leaves your breathe smelling fresh. Works like a charm.
Malika A.
I absolutely love this product. My teeth felt strong and white after using this for a few weeks. Towards the end of the toothpaste container, there were times when the moment I woke up I had to immediately brush my teeth because I would feel a small ache in my teeth but other than that, I loved it. I will definitely try it again.
Charly K.
Cudahy, WI
I was blessed with awful enamel on my teeth. I get cavities often and my teeth are generally very sensitive. Sensodyne Pronamel has been a huge help when brushing my teeth. It doesn't leave that lasting "pain" that other toothpastes can leave when they settle on my teeth. Definitely a must-have for those with sensitive teeth!
Alex S.
Ann Arbor, MI
I would use this product a couple weeks before I would use at home whitening products, which would only be a couple times a year. It helped great with the sensitivity for my teeth while I whitened them but I didn't enjoy the taste. It didn't have a fresh feeling but for only using it a couple times a year it's not bad.
Khyomara S.
Bayamon, PR
Does it work?
Amanda B.
Henrico, VA
Does this really help with sensitivity?