BY SENSODYNE

Find oral care products at Target.com! Sensodyne pronamel products help to protect your enamel from the effects of acids found in everyday foods and drinks, which can lead to acid erosion. Sensodyne pronamel is the #1 dentist recommended brand for protection against the effects of acid erosion. sensodyne pronamel mult-action also protects teeth from cavities, freshens breath and restores natual whiteness by removing stains. Sensodyne pronamel? multi-action is also specifically formulated to be suitable for people with sensitive teeth. see more...

• I have sensitive gum and accumulate plaque easily. Does this toot...1 Answers
  • My teeth have been sensitive and in pain more than they use to be...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Terry g.
my husband was recommended this brand for whitening so we tried it out and after we tried the other varieties of this brand and so far we like it.try it out it does help if you have sensitive teeth too.didnt get bad breath or dryness from this so that was a plus
Brittany L.
If you have sensitive teeth this is the tooth paste for you! It really works like it says. It helps when you have trouble eating is drinking something too cold or hot. I used to have that problem but not anymore. Took about a week of using it before it worked to where the sensitivity was gone, but it did work and I would HIGHLY recommend it!! 😁
Kassi J.
Vicksburg
After I started using the sensodyne toothpaste it has really helped me out! Before I started using it my teeth hurt every time I ate or drank something hot or cold, i definitely recommend it to anybody who’s teeth hurt when they drink or eat anything or if your teeth are damaged in general.
Carol J.
I have very sensitive teeth along with receding gum line in the front. This toothpaste has actually drastically improved my sensitivity level for cold foods. I use it everyday (of course) and I don’t think I will ever switch. I would highly recommend if you suffer with tooth sensitivity
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
I have very sensitive teeth and had been using the just whitening brand but I noticed my teeth were still sensitive. I switched to this line and I can tell a major difference in sensitivity when I don’t use this brand. I won’t use anything else.
Jessica D.
Valley park, MO
Not a bad toothpaste my dentist recommended this for sensitivity I like it but need a whitening toothpaste! Definitely recommend for supee sensitive teeth it's just not great for coffee addicts like me who require a good whitening toothpaste
Sarah O.
Arlington Hts, IL
I have very sensitive teeth and enamel. I started using this toothpaste 6 months ago and am very excited with the results I'm seeing. My teeth are less sensitive, and I can feel a difference. Highly recommend
Dakota B.
Favorite tooth paste for many reasons. I have repurchased this product several times and will continue to do so until I find a natural toothpaste with the same qualities. First off, this tooth paste tastes minty and refreshing compared to the dull taste of other Sensodyne toothpastes. My dentist recommended this to me 2 years ago when I was having some tooth pain and it has been my saving grace ever since.
Breanna K.
This is a very great tooth paste for sensitive teeth. I find that when I don't have it for a couple days my teeth get much more sensitive to temperature. It is a little gritty compared to other products but I won't use anything else.
Jennifer H.
National City, MI
I have never in my life been able to bite into ice cream. The thought of it makes me cringe. But after 1 week using Sensodyne I have no sensitivity at all and I can actually chew ice! I am so happy to have found a product that I can trust and always keep on the shelf!
Morgan P.
Scottdale, PA
My teeth have been sensitive and in pain more than they use to be. And I've been looking for a good toothpaste for them. I'm wondering how this toothpaste works for other?
Lesly V.
Hialeah, FL
I have sensitive gum and accumulate plaque easily. Does this toothpaste help remove plaque without irritating my gums?