BY SENSODYNE

Find oral care products at Target.com! Sensodyne pronamel products help to protect your enamel from the effects of acids found in everyday foods and drinks, which can lead to acid erosion. Sensodyne pronamel is the #1 dentist recommended brand for protection against the effects of acid erosion. sensodyne pronamel mult-action also protects teeth from cavities, freshens breath and restores natual whiteness by removing stains. Sensodyne pronamel? multi-action is also specifically formulated to be suitable for people with sensitive teeth. see more...

• I have sensitive gum and accumulate plaque easily. Does t...1 Answers
  • My teeth have been sensitive and in pain more than they u...2 Answers
Brittany L.
RACELAND, LA
If you have sensitive teeth this is the tooth paste for you! It really works like it says. It helps when you have trouble eating is drinking something too cold or hot. I used to have that problem but not anymore. Took about a week of using it before it worked to where the sensitivity was gone, but it did work and I would HIGHLY recommend it!! 😁
Danielle M.
Jamaica, NY
My favorite toothpaste! Does such a great job keeping my teeth clean and healthy, yet also doesn't hurt my sensitive gums like other kinds of toothpaste do. I also like that the flavor is not overbearing. I keep repurchasing this toothpaste. Best on the market!
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have very sensitive teeth and had been using the just whitening brand but I noticed my teeth were still sensitive. I switched to this line and I can tell a major difference in sensitivity when I don’t use this brand. I won’t use anything else.
Dakota B.
Circleville, OH
Favorite tooth paste for many reasons. I have repurchased this product several times and will continue to do so until I find a natural toothpaste with the same qualities. First off, this tooth paste tastes minty and refreshing compared to the dull taste of other Sensodyne toothpastes. My dentist recommended this to me 2 years ago when I was having some tooth pain and it has been my saving grace ever since.
Terry g.
Fort Riley, KS
my husband was recommended this brand for whitening so we tried it out and after we tried the other varieties of this brand and so far we like it.try it out it does help if you have sensitive teeth too.didnt get bad breath or dryness from this so that was a plus
Kassi J.
Vicksburg
After I started using the sensodyne toothpaste it has really helped me out! Before I started using it my teeth hurt every time I ate or drank something hot or cold, i definitely recommend it to anybody who’s teeth hurt when they drink or eat anything or if your teeth are damaged in general.
Carol J.
I have very sensitive teeth along with receding gum line in the front. This toothpaste has actually drastically improved my sensitivity level for cold foods. I use it everyday (of course) and I don’t think I will ever switch. I would highly recommend if you suffer with tooth sensitivity
Jessica D.
Valley park, MO
Not a bad toothpaste my dentist recommended this for sensitivity I like it but need a whitening toothpaste! Definitely recommend for supee sensitive teeth it's just not great for coffee addicts like me who require a good whitening toothpaste
Shianne S.
Miamisburg, OH
Love this toothpaste, the only one I ever use! It works great on my sensitive teeth. I will keep buying for as long as they distribute. First time user. It exceeded my expectations! I didn't think it was going to be that good of a toothpaste. Recommend to anyone with sensitive teeth!
Alicia B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite toothpaste in the world. It cleans so effortlessly I find myself not having to press hard on my gums and teeth at all. I've tried most of the other pronamel toothpastes and this one is by far the best out of the brand. The scent is nice and minty and leaves me feeling fresh. It cleans so well that it genuinely makes me feel like I've just had my teeth professionally cleaned, which is the best feeling. I do notice that I go through it faster than I would go through a tube of crest or something, but it is worth it. I would definitely recommend this.
Morgan P.
Scottdale, PA
My teeth have been sensitive and in pain more than they use to be. And I've been looking for a good toothpaste for them. I'm wondering how this toothpaste works for other?
Lesly V.
Hialeah, FL
I have sensitive gum and accumulate plaque easily. Does this toothpaste help remove plaque without irritating my gums?