BY SENSODYNE

New Daily Toothpaste For Sensitive Teeth Wine Acids Wine Acids Soda Acids Cleansing Mint Strengthens And Rehardens Enamel 9 Out Of 10 Dentists Recommend Brand‡ Helps Protect Your Enamel Against The Effects Of Erosion* Dentists Have Reported A Growing Dental Health Concern Due To Changing Modern Diets:&Nbsp; 'Acid Erosion'.&Nbsp; Even Teeth Without Cavities Can Be Affected.&Nbsp; *Acids In Everyday Foods Such As Some Fruit And Acidic Drinks, Like Orange Juice And Wine, Can Dissolve Minerals From Our Teeth, Softening The Enamel Surface Which Is Then More Easily Worn Away.&Nbsp; As The Enamel Becomes Thinner, Teeth Can Become Visibly Less White, Weaker And Sensitive. Brushing Twice A Day With Pronamel&Reg; Helps To: Protect Enamel Against The Effects Of Acid Erosion Restore Natural Whiteness Clean Effectively And Freshen Breath Provide Cavity Protection Maintain Healthy Teeth And Gums Pronamel Is Also Suitable For People With Sensitive Teeth. #1 Dentist Recommended Brand For Protection Against The Effects Of Acid Erosion‡ Dentists Have Been Recommending Sensodyne&Reg; For The Past 20 Years.&Nbsp; Pronamel&Reg; Is From The Makers Of Sensodyne And Is Highly Recommended By Dentists.&Nbsp; Brushing Twice A Day With Pronamel Toothpaste Strengthens Enamel And Protects Against Future Acid Attacks.&Nbsp; And, Since Pronamel Toothpaste Has Fluoride It Helps Protect Against Cavities. 1-866-844-2797 see more...

Buy on riteaid...
Andriana ❤.
This brand, this toothpaste is INCREDIBLE! I was suffering from some sensitivity and after regular use of the Pronamel product, i have noticed a significant reduction in the presence of any sensitivity. Freshens breath. HIGHLG recommended!
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
Love this tooth paste. Idk how well it is strengthening my enamel but it definitely helps with sensitivity. My dentist recommended it and I have been a fan ever since. Wish it was a little more affordable, other tooth paste is so much cheaper....it doesn't stop me from buy though lol. Sensodyne Pronamel Multi-Action Toothpaste
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have sensitive teeth because I'm needing work done but I have been putting it off. This toothpaste works great it has helped so much with my sensitivity. I can tell when I don't use it how much my teeth are sensitive to hot and cold.
Georgeanne T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm so glad this product exists. Nearly all other toothpastes make my mouth and teeth painfully sensitive. I love that in addition to reducing sensitivity it also protects enamel and whitens. Most other whitening products are out of the question with my sensitivity. I just wish it was less expensive.
Kaitlin S.
La Plata, MD
I started using this toothpaste because I was experiencing some sensitivity to cold... cold drinks and cold temps (kinda crazy!). I used it faithfully everyday and my tooth sensitivity completely subsided after about two weeks. Up to the two week point the sensitivity got better and better. Without this, I would still be avoiding cold beverages at all costs because of the pain.
Jena D.
I live this toothpaste! I have sensitive teeth, and have been using #sensodyne for years now. It helps keep my sensitivity at bay, and gives me clean, fresh breath. I am so find of this brand that I even got the kids version for my children to use. I highly recommend!!
Michelle M.
This toothpaste helps me with my sensitive teeth tremendously. I am able to have more foods that hurt sensitive teeth. It's better than any alternatives that I've tried and I will repurchase indefinitely.
Ronda N.
I love this toothpaste! I have sensitive teeth and this helped amazingly! I like how it is also a whitening toothpaste and helps build enamel. Will definitely continue to buy this product, I bought this at cvs, they always have coupons if you buy 2 you get so much off the total price
Eliza T.
Brooklyn, NY
I used it to protect my enamel but I didn't have sensitive teeth to begin with so I cannot attest to its effectiveness. Which is why I alternate between this brand and others. I just want to make sure my brushing isn't damaging my enamels.
Natalie P.
Wilton Manors, FL
BEST TOOTHPASTE EVER!! Was recommended to me more than five years ago by my dentist. I have always had sensitivity to things that are too hot or too cold but not anymore. Also as dramatically whitened my teeth several shades over the past few years. Is pricey for a toothpaste but well worth every penny. One thin g that may require some adjustment too is that it isn't very minty not much of any taste really. So if you prefer a more intense taste I would suggest following up with a mouthwash.