BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne™ Pronamel® Mouth Rinse.
Fluoride rinse.
Helps protect against the effects of acid erosion.
Helps protect against tooth decay.
Helps re-harden acid softened enamel.
Fresh mint taste.
Soda acids. see more...

Lenly S.
Lenly S.
Dallas, TX
I was horrified when I starting getting sensitive teeth. Thought I had cavities and the world as I knew it was coming to an end. By luck I went to CVS and bought this rinse. In combination with a Crest flouride/sensitive teeth toothpaste my condition has improved to the point where it is almost not noticeable in less than a month. I will use this product for the rest of my life. Thank you Sensodyne. And thanks for supporting human rights to by taking your adverts off the DD show. Please make bigger bottles!
Paloma R.
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
Expensive for the volume, but I can't find this locally anywhere, and I've really searched! I don't use other Sensodyne products, but this is a great complement to tooth whitening. I use Sensodyne mouthwash for a day or two before using whitening strips, and a day afterwards and experience no sensitivity at all.
Alexa H.
Alexa H.
I was given a sample of this to try from my dentist and I didn't like it at all. I've only used it so I'm not sure if it helps with sensitivity but the first time I used it was the last. This was because of the taste. I know it sounds silly but, this Toothpaste had an awful taste and an even worse aftertaste.
Chia Qi G.
Chia Qi G.
Los Angeles, CA
The Pronamel Mouthrinse leaves my mouth feeling refreshed every time I use it, without being too minty for my liking. I use it everyday after brushing my teeth and I have repurchased it. However, I have not been able to find it in stores anymore since a few months ago, which upset me a little.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Mundelein, IL
This was very expensive and after 6 months of use I saw no improvement in teeth sensitivity. Not worth your money or time for the most part because it is almost impossible to grow more enamel on your teeth. It did taste good and worked about as well as my much cheaper store brand mouthwash
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Louisville, KY
Sensodyne really does help any type of sensitivity within your mom. I received this from my doctor and thought it would taste disgusting, but the mint and original flavors were actually bearable. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has had issues with sensitivity in the past
Mika S.
Mika S.
Whitehall, MI
When it comes to mouth wash my teeth are extremely sensitive! Thank the lord for this amazing product! Never before has my mouth been so minty fresh and so relived from pain before! Highly recommend to anyone who has sensitive teeth and struggles to find relief from painful mouthwashes!
melinda b.
melinda b.
Zephyrhills, FL
I never knew about Sensodyne until my husband introduced me to it we used to buy two different kinds of toothpaste because I wanted one that had meant and now that I found one that Sensodyne has extra mint in it I will never change for the world I recommend this toothpaste everyone
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Roseville, MI
I'm not a fan of the Sensodyne brand, but I was given this mouth rinse to try. It was effective enough, but it tasted horrible in my opinion. My expectations were pretty low to start, however. It works just fine, but left a funny taste. I think I'll stick to buying other brands.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
It has the right buzzwords, helps you with your enamel and kills bacteria. It works, I do notice my teeth are less sensitive after use, and I always use it to the last drop. I typically pick whatever mouthwash is on sale though, that sounds effective and one I have used before.